The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The grift never ends.
IMG_6824.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Did the Haitians apply for green cards in Haiti? Or did they.come across the Texas border? Where do you live? Large city? Small town? How would you feel if the Federal government moved in a single ethnic group with a different language that was equal in size to a third, even a half, of your population? Totally different culture. Took all of your town's resources to house them? I suspect that even if the worst case scenario played out you'd say it's wonderful.
ABC news fact checked JD Vance and as expected he’s not quite honest

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Schools locked down in Springfield due to Trump supporters calling in bomb threats .
People are living in fear due to the absolute moronic remarks from the Orange convicted felon

vantexan

ABC news fact checked JD Vance and as expected he’s not quite honest
Doesn't change the fact that a huge amount of one group has moved into a small city and hasn't assimilated. Considering how the ABC moderators conducted themselves in the Trump/Harris debate I wouldn't put too much stock in what ABC says.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Harris has been a candidate for 62 days and Walz for 48 days, but neither Harris nor Walz has sat for more than 5 interviews, Axios reported:

• Harris: 4
  • Walz: 4
Harris, in particular, has remained unavailable to the press. When she has sat for interviews, Harris avoids questions and often gives vague answers.

let me explain it like this… When Kamala was Joe’s opponent she pointed out the racist things he did. then when she was his Vice president she said he was great and never mentioned it again. Politics is dirty and politicians are liars.
sure, just like jd Vance compared trump to hitler

The difference you guys aren’t getting is, pence did this AFTER working with trump

Appvol

Schools locked down in Springfield due to Trump supporters calling in bomb threats .
People are living in fear due to the absolute moronic remarks from the Orange convicted felon
Call Girl Harris and the Dems using a hoax

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Feel free to elaborate. Who the owners are, the histories of the on-air talent, etc.
Im not wasting my time comparing the National Enquirer of news networks to an established network that’s been around for almost 100 years.
I have far far better things to do.
You want to believe OAN? It’s a free country be my guest

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Harris has been a candidate for 62 days and Walz for 48 days, but neither Harris nor Walz has sat for more than 5 interviews, Axios reported:

• Harris: 4
  • Walz: 4
Harris, in particular, has remained unavailable to the press. When she has sat for interviews, Harris avoids questions and often gives vague answers.