The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
There is a serious difference between OAN and ABC. Just saying

Yep one is bias towards one side while the other is bias for the other side. If both were real news anyone could watch either and get the same news. TV “news” is propaganda yet people still haven’t seen it.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Probably because was convicted in court and had to pay almost a billion dollars in fines for their lies

Trump went on CNN. But I’m sure they don’t lie like FOX.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Only citizens can vote in our elections in the United States of America.
False.
Let me inform you of the facts.

There are many elections across the United States of America where Democrats allow illegal aliens to vote.

Also, as a side note, illegal aliens are counted in the census, which determines the number of congressional seats.

Carry on.

How are they going to read the ballot? Or know where to go to vote? What will they use for an ID? So many questions.
Not to mention when you go there you have to give your name and address. So these illegal immigrants are going to steal someone’s identity and find where they live, go to the correct polling station, pretend to be that person (and assuming the person hasn’t already voted) and place their 1 vote in for the national election

It’s so absurd lol

vantexan

How are they going to read the ballot? Or know where to go to vote? What will they use for an ID? So many questions.
Might not be on a mass scale at first, but Democrats have openly talked about putting all these newcomers on a path to citizenship. That's the #1 reason for encouraging so many to come in from so many countries.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Massachusetts it's easy for illegals to get an address in which to use to vote, the Commonwealth provides them with a state issued ID.
Most list whatever motel they are staying a {on the taxpayer's dime } as their official address.

"Melania Trump is hawking a $600 gold necklace these days while Donald is peddling a Trump commemorative coin—to go with his sneakers, his picture book, his NFT, his Bible, and pieces of the suit he was wearing during his debate with Joe Biden—to go with pieces of the suit he wore at his mug shot and pieces of the suit he wore at his indictment. Collect them all!'

KD