The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

'So that’s where we stand on the doorstep of October, going into the final month of the campaign. Donald Trump continues to insist that Democrats are murdering babies just out of the womb and that legal Haitian immigrants in Ohio are kidnapping and eating the pets of their neighbors, two of the most outrageous lies ever told in an American presidential campaign. But don’t worry, he still has 42 days to generate a few more whoppers — even from the golf course — before this one is in the books."

Salon

Question for any one of you that can enlighten me. @fishtm2001 @Next Day Error @Doublestandards …. We know that it is illegal for non citizens to vote and the penalty is harsh but a suspected non-citizen votes, how do they prove this person is a non citizen and broke the law?
For those looking to raise doubts about American elections, the 2024 voting boogeyman will be immigration. They, of course, will need to blame someone other than donald who will lose by 12 million votes and get stomped in the electoral as well.

The idea that people are being shuttled into the U.S. to influence elections is a familiar tale for seasoned election officials.

"I've been hearing it my whole career," said Kim Wyman, a senior fellow at the Bipartisan Policy Center and the former Republican secretary of state of Washington.

In fact, the myth started taking hold in the U.S. in the late 1800s.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The consequences for noncitizens registering or voting include deportation, incarceration or fines. Noncitizens risk that a government official will check their voting record during a background check if they apply for naturalization.

"So anyone who’s not a citizen, and lies, is setting themselves up not only for future prosecution, but tanking their ability to become a citizen some day," said Loyola Law School professor Justin Levitt.
Unless they are able to help maintain the corrupt government that permitted their illegal entry into the country in the first place.

Having broken the law right out of the box, what fear would they have of repercussions for breaking it again by voting illegally?

Unless they are able to help maintain the corrupt government that permitted their illegal entry into the country in the first place.

Having broken the law right out of the box, what fear would they have of repercussions for breaking it again by voting illegally?
It is not happening. The stakes are too high and not something that people would willingly, knowingly gamble away for the sake of casting a single ballot.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It is not happening. The stakes are too high and not something that people would willingly, knowingly gamble away for the sake of casting a single ballot.

So enlighten me on how they know if someone is a non citizen. If there is no way for them to prove a non-citizen, there are no high stakes and only the people parroting this “act like they believe it” .You can copy and paste.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Imagine being so brainwashed that this would make sense and then keep doubling down on it thinking that people don’t see how brainwashed you are.

17 year old goes into a liquor store to buy beer. The clerk asked for identification, the 17-year-old says why do you need to see identification. The clerk says because it’s against the law to sell to anyone under 21. So the 17-year-old says Yep it’s against the law so why do you need any identification?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He’s a total Alpha
IMG_6815.jpeg

Darmark7

Still waiting.,, Don’t need opinion pieces. It can’t be that hard. What procedures do they do to make sure a person is not a non citizen? You can copy and paste.

Appvol

Imagine being so brainwashed that this would make sense and then keep doubling down on it thinking that people don’t see how brainwashed you are.

17 year old goes into a liquor store to buy beer. The clerk asked for identification, the 17-year-old says why do you need to see identification. The clerk says because it’s against the law to sell to anyone under 21. So the 17-year-old says Yep it’s against the law so why do you need any identification?
You still didn’t answer why do noncitizens get to vote in elections in some states