The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Appvol

What is a woman? I have asked this question from the democrats on here and I still haven’t gotten an answer. How do these guys know Kamala is a woman if they can’t define what one is. @728ups looks like you are going to be the one that finally answers it. Thanks 🙏🏼
Heck I’ve asked @fishtm2001 why noncitizens get to vote in elections in some states and he still hasn’t answered

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Heck I’ve asked @fishtm2001 way noncitizens get to vote in elections in some states and he still hasn’t answered

Some have no answers. Some never thought past the talking point. Seems they know the cults talking points but was never given any answers. To parrot things and think people are as low IQ as you and will just fall in line is amazing.

Im still trying to find out how they knew this last election was the most secure in history? How insecure was the ones in the past? What did they do that made this one so secure? 4 yrs and still waiting.

I put my money where my mouth is. I’ve offered $20k and 2000 shares of UPS stock if someone can show me a video of Trump saying to “inject bleach”. That is what everyone said he said and nothing else. I’m sure we even had ones on here that said it.

Last edited:
Question for any one of you that can enlighten me. @fishtm2001 @Next Day Error @Doublestandards …. We know that it is illegal for non citizens to vote and the penalty is harsh but a suspected non-citizen votes, how do they prove this person is a non citizen and broke the law?

Have you ever voted before? Do you know the process? You need to register to vote first. If you’re not a citizen, you can’t vote, you won’t be registered, when you show up your name and address won’t be listed… because you’re not a citizen

The same reason people under 18 aren’t voting

I put my money where my mouth is. I’ve offered $20k and 2000 shares of UPS stock if someone can show me a video of Trump saying to “inject bleach”. That is what everyone said he said and nothing else. I’m sure we even had ones on here that said it.
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Let’s see how honest you really are and if you actually pay

Nope y’all said they don’t get to vote. Why should they get a say in local elections
“As of September 2024, no state constitutions explicitly allowed noncitizens to vote in state or local elections.”

There’s one city I know of, where non citizens who have a child who is a citizen, are allowed to vote for school board elections, if the kid goes to the school.

That’s it

Look how you twisted that into “non citizens can vote”

Shows how weak your position really is

Thebrownblob

Have you ever voted before? Do you know the process? You need to register to vote first. If you’re not a citizen, you can’t vote, you won’t be registered, when you show up your name and address won’t be listed… because you’re not a citizen

Ever wondered how homeless people vote?

Appvol

“As of September 2024, no state constitutions explicitly allowed noncitizens to vote in state or local elections.”

There’s one city I know of, where non citizens who have a child who is a citizen, are allowed to vote for school board elections, if the kid goes to the school.

That’s it

IMG_6802.jpeg
IMG_6803.jpeg

Appvol

That’s it

Y’all said no noncitizens vote.

Darmark7

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Let’s see how honest you really are and if you actually pay

Thanks for the printed words and the video. Never heard or read the word “Bleach” in either. Why did I never hear anyone say the actual words he said if what he said was so silly? Why did MSM and all the sheep say the word “Bleach“ that he never said? It would be like if I said I didn’t like you and then someone said I said I wanted to hit you. The reason is because the people changing the words want an outcome that will not happen if they repeat the exact words. Every time I heard people say that Trump said “to inject bleach” I knew they were sheep that parrot what they are told and do not think for themselves.
My offer still stands. Trump never said to “inject bleach” and anyone that said he did is a tool of the propaganda “news.”

Thanks for the printed words and the video. Never heard or read the word “Bleach” in either. Why did I never hear anyone say the actual words he said if what he said was so silly? Why did MSM and all the sheep say the word “Bleach“ that he never said? It would be like if I said I didn’t like you and then someone said I said I wanted to hit you. The reason is because the people changing the words want an outcome that will not happen if they repeat the exact words. Every time I heard people say that Trump said “to inject bleach” I knew they were sheep that parrot what they are told and do not think for themselves.
My offer still stands. Trump never said to “inject bleach” and anyone that said he did is a tool of the propaganda “news.”
Trump said to Inject a disinfectant. What do you think bleach is?

What’s next? It doesn’t count because he didn’t call it by the brand name Clorox?

Darmark7

Welfare offices and other agencies in at least 46 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship. Every state but North Dakota, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Wyoming gives applicants for either welfare benefits, driver’s licenses, or in some cases, mail-in ballots federal voter registration forms without demanding proof of citizenship.
Millions of migrants with humanitarian parole, refugee or asylum status are eligible for benefits that would bring them to the offices where voter registration takes place

Darmark7

Trump said to Inject a disinfectant. What do you think bleach is?

What’s next? It doesn’t count because he didn’t call it by the brand name Clorox?

Trump said to inject a disinfectant. What do you think Virucidal disinfectants are? Why didn’t MSM and you use his exact words why did you choose “Bleach?”. My offer still stands.

Virucidal​

Virucidal disinfectants deactivate or destroy viruses, protecting against viral diseases. However, viruses aren't all the same, and some active ingredients are only effective against certain viruses called "enveloped viruses." Consequently, virucidal disinfectants can be distinguished based on the viruses they're effective against.

• Virucidal: These are effective against enveloped and non-enveloped.

• Limited Virucidal Plus: Besides being effective against enveloped viruses, these disinfectants are effective against adenoviruses, noroviruses, and rotaviruses.

• Limited Virucidal: These disinfectants act against enveloped viruses like measles and coronaviruses

Last edited: