The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Appvol

'So that’s where we stand on the doorstep of October, going into the final month of the campaign. Donald Trump continues to insist that Democrats are murdering babies just out of the womb and that legal Haitian immigrants in Ohio are kidnapping and eating the pets of their neighbors, two of the most outrageous lies ever told in an American presidential campaign. But don’t worry, he still has 42 days to generate a few more whoppers — even from the golf course — before this one is in the books."

Salon
In Minnesota babies were killed after birth.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
'So that’s where we stand on the doorstep of October, going into the final month of the campaign. Donald Trump continues to insist that Democrats are murdering babies just out of the womb and that legal Haitian immigrants in Ohio are kidnapping and eating the pets of their neighbors, two of the most outrageous lies ever told in an American presidential campaign. But don’t worry, he still has 42 days to generate a few more whoppers — even from the golf course — before this one is in the books."

Salon
Salon. LMFAO.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Conspiracy theories always pop up, usually to justify policies that make voting harder, even the very implementation of voter registration.

Amazing how the people that says there is no problem will never agree to anything that would point the problem out while the people that says there is a problem have an answer to address it.
Your none answer shows you know there is a problem, but you like the outcome that the problem brings you. That’s all I needed to know.

Amazing how the people that says there is no problem will never agree to anything that would point the problem out while the people that says there is a problem have an answer to address it.
Your none answer shows you know there is a problem, but you like the outcome that the problem brings you. That’s all I needed to know.
Who is saying it's a problem besides the Laura Looners of the Right?

Darmark7

How do you know these millions of illegal aliens aren't voting for trump? Republicans have some pretty deep pockets.

They might be. I would have no problem, making sure that they couldn’t.
why wouldn’t you want to make sure that they couldn’t vote for him? Let’s also have paper ballots to make sure that Trump can’t cheat. Are you also for that? It’s pretty easy to tell who is for cheating by what they do and don’t want.

Darmark7

None so blind as he who will not see….
Oh they see alright that’s why they never want an answer or something that will show their hand. The funny part is they think we buy their :censored2:. It’s like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and instead of just saying, Yep, I’m caught but I just wanted a cookie. The kid just keeps doubling down, thinking that you will believe the nonsense.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_6849.jpeg