The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

that’s all I see. Are you bull:censored2:tin me, son?
1727657520297.png

sailfish

I just got my Covid/flu combo shot.

According to many here I should’ve been disabled or dead from these deadly vaccines by now.
Well according to you I should be taking my last breathing while :censored2:ting myself in a lonely hospital room while the nursing staff silently curses my name and I bawl like an idiot together with my family on low-res FaceTime call.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Well according to you I should be taking my last breathing while :censored2:ting myself in a lonely hospital room while the nursing staff silently curses my name and I bawl like an idiot together with my family on low-res FaceTime call.

I remember the hysteria and panic this guy seemed to be under when he was posting. I think I even remember him posting that the hospitals should turn away anyone not vaxed. I bet at that time he would have been for jailing anyone that didn’t fall for the experiment. Now he seems just as hysterical and panicked about Trump. Same news sources, different subject.

Next Day Err

I remember the hysteria and panic this guy seemed to be under when he was posting. I think I even remember him posting that the hospitals should turn away anyone not vaxed. I bet at that time he would have been for jailing anyone that didn’t fall for the experiment. Now he seems just as hysterical and panicked about Trump. Same news sources, different subject.
People died because they bought the lies that ivermectin was a good substitute for vaccines and proper masking.

Next Day Err

False equivalence.
No, it’s not. Both are risks you take to protect from other, more likely risks.

If your lifetime risk of dying in a car crash by never wearing a seatbelt is 1 in 1,000,000 and your lifetime risk of dying in a car crash by wearing a seatbelt is 1 in 100,000,000 then what do you think people should do?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
People died because they bought the lies that ivermectin was a good substitute for vaccines and proper masking.

People died because they bought the lie that “if you get the vax you can’t get COVID”
What is “proper masking?”
I bet you were one that parroted that Ivermectin is horse medicine?

Brown Down

People died because they bought the lie that “if you get the vax you can’t get COVID”
pretty sure he was. Same as we should all be dead by now, same as alot of things he hopes everyone would just forget.

Next Day Err

Science messaging jumped the gun because they didn’t leave the door open for communicating that the virus was probably going to mutate.

Proper masking was N95, for example?

Ivermectin is deworming medicine.

Seriously, how do you not know all this by now?

sailfish

If your lifetime risk of dying in a car crash by never wearing a seatbelt is 1 in 1,000,000 and your lifetime risk of dying in a car crash by wearing a seatbelt is 1 in 100,000,000 then what do you think people should do?
Yes it is a false equivalence. Not only can I take a seatbelt off but can't get experimental RNA injections out of my system, but a serious vehicle crash poses a far greater threat to me than covid which I've already gotten over at least twice.

Thebrownblob

But they told me wearing a mask protected you not me. Which is quite the opposite of a seatbelt.