The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

MAGA people doesn’t wear all black and they sure don’t wear mask
IMG_4287.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Thanks for pointing out one of the feds. Guarantee they never found out who this guy is.

The FBI had so many paid informants at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, that it lost track of the number and had to perform a later audit to determine exactly how many “Confidential Human Sources” run by different FBI field offices were present that day, a former assistant director of the bureau has told lawmakers. Yet we still haven’t heard the exact number.

👇🏼
link

Darmark7

I stand corrected about that guy. There were feds infiltrated to cause problems. So many so that the FBI is ashamed to tell us the number and just stone walls when asked. The Government turned down 10,000 national guard yet installed under cover FBI agents. It was a Fedsurection.

Next Day Err

I stand corrected about that guy. There were feds infiltrated to cause problems. So many so that the FBI is ashamed to tell us the number and just stone walls when asked. The Government turned down 10,000 national guard yet installed under cover FBI agents. It was a Fedsurection.
It was no such thing.

It was an insurrection by MAGA.

Darmark7

MAGA bought the lie that the election was stolen (it was not stolen) and attacked the seat of our republic. Pathetic.

Since you seem to agree with what we was told that “this was the most secure election in history” can you tell me or direct me to the answers to 2 questions I can’t seem to find The answer to.

1. How unsecured were the elections before this one?
2. What did they do that they didn’t do in the elections before that made it so secure?

Next Day Err

Since you seem to agree with what we was told that “this was the most secure election in history” can you tell me or direct me to the answers to 2 questions I can’t seem to find The answer to.

1. How unsecured were the elections before this one?
2. What did they do that they didn’t do in the elections before that made it so secure?
You can find any of this by searching “CISA 2020 elections”.

You guys want me to hold your hands through every verifiable piece of publicly available information and then deny that story or source’s credibility. Not playing your games.

vantexan

MAGA bought the lie that the election was stolen (it was not stolen) and attacked the seat of our republic. Pathetic.
It was really scary, amiright? Will never forget the tanks rolling down Pennsylvania Ave. Still don't know where they got their hands on the A10 Warthogs? It was a shame all those Capitol Police died. They were just doing their job. Executing Pelosi and Schumer was going too far. They should've stopped at Pence.(And then I woke up and realized what really happened was nowhere near as bad as how the Democrats portrayed it.)