The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Science messaging jumped the gun because they didn’t leave the door open for communicating that the virus was probably going to mutate.

Proper masking was N95, for example?

Ivermectin is deworming medicine.

Seriously, how do you not know all this by now?

“Science messaging” or in other words “none science” lied to you. It wasn’t true so it is a lie.

If N95 mask is an example of ”proper masking” why did Fauci’s science say 1 or 2 cloth mask was proper? These mask have been proven to have holes larger than the virus. Yet again it sounds like you was lied to and you bought and are still buying the lies.

Ivermectin Ivermectin is used in humans to treat parasitic diseases caused by roundworms and a variety of external parasites. It is also used to treat infections with parasitic arthropods like scabies. Additionally, it is FDA approved for conditions such as strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis. So why did you and others just parrot it was horse medicine?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Good night everyone and remember it was just a short few years ago that the USA and the world was at peace and we didn’t have to go to bed and wake up each and every day with headlines like we see now!

IMG_1834.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No, it’s not. Both are risks you take to protect from other, more likely risks.

If your lifetime risk of dying in a car crash by never wearing a seatbelt is 1 in 1,000,000 and your lifetime risk of dying in a car crash by wearing a seatbelt is 1 in 100,000,000 then what do you think people should do?
You evidently believe the Federal Government should dictate your actions based on their decision, not yours.

newfie

Project 2025 (designed by dozens of Trump staff)
former trump staffers? your phrasing is misleading. Did you intend it that way?
wants to turn 40 hour workweeks into 160 work months.
the verbiage asks congress to allow employers to do so as an option. that is different than mandating no overtime. the hysteria the left employs around this alludes as you did that this would become law.
Think about that for a second.
teamsters at UPS would still be subject to their own contract which would supercede such an allowance.

the think tank at the Heritage Foundation has been proposing such concepts since the 1980's . Despite your best effort to make this a trump thing (clearly to mislead voters) it is more of the same and predates Trump.

can you try to make one honest representation of a conservative position before you pass on to the great safe room in the sky?

newfie

Trump also said Trump University wasn’t scamming students. Trump also said he didn’t really know Epstein. Trump also said there were a million people at his inauguration.

Do you seriously take everything this man says at face value?
more than i believe Kamala when she says she will shut down the border.

newfie

Watching “Stopping the Steal” on Max. I just have to say… Wow. Trump was and is the biggest whiner this country has ever seen. The dude was trying to overthrow the whole election. Rudy Giuliani and crew made all these claims about a stolen election and rigged voting machines with absolutely no evidence. An American embarrassment.
i would guess an organized effort to mobolize the government into stealing an election might get a few complaints from victim?

newfie