The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Democrats insisted “noncitizens don’t vote”

On that basis, they blocked the SAVE Act

Now that thousands of noncitizen voter files are being discovered in state after state, Democrats are trying to stop those states from removing noncitizens from their voter files

Darmark7

They say no proof of election fraud. It happened live right in front of our eyes on CNN. Most secure election in history. Just ask them.

Next Day Err

They say no proof of election fraud. It happened live right in front of our eyes on CNN. Most secure election in history. Just ask them.

Really, really strains credulity. But ok. You do you.

Darmark7

You can find any of this by searching “CISA 2020 elections”.

You guys want me to hold your hands through every verifiable piece of publicly available information and then deny that story or source’s credibility. Not playing your games.

I researched CISA 2020 elections. They never said how unsecured the past elections were. They just explained that they ”some times” recount votes and do what I hope they have been doing in previous elections. They did say there was no evidence of vote switching. I just showed you a video of it happening. They are of course going to say they are doing a great job.

Last edited:

Next Day Err

You understand the Constitution of the country you live in let's states run their own elections, right?
I’m aware. It’s a weak spot in the armor of our democracy and Republicans have found a potential exploit. If they can cause enough delay and chaos the election might get thrown to the House.

When the first state to try to delay certification happens I’ll say I told you so. You will laugh and pretend it’s all normal.

vantexan

I’m aware. It’s a weak spot in the armor of our democracy and Republicans have found a potential exploit. If they can cause enough delay and chaos the election might get thrown to the House.

When the first state to try to delay certification happens I’ll say I told you so. You will laugh and pretend it’s all normal.
You don't see the irony in your statement? You say Republicans lie about 2020 being rigged yet in ALL the swing states the election count went on well past Election Day. Yet now you're saying the Republicans will try to delay certification. SMH

fishtm2001

You don't see the irony in your statement? You say Republicans lie about 2020 being rigged yet in ALL the swing states the election count went on well past Election Day. Yet now you're saying the Republicans will try to delay certification. SMH
There is nothing unprecedented in recent decades about close presidential elections—in fact, they’re almost always close these days—and there is also nothing new in a delay in finding out the winner. Over the last 40 years, seven presidential elections have dragged on past Election Day. What is unprecedented is a candidate like donald announcing his victory before votes have all been counted.

Next Day Err

We are a Republic.
Your desire to grant supreme authority over states' elections to a federal government thousands of miles away just shows how much the Democrat party is pushing towards authoritarian tyranny.
So any federal oversight or floor on voting rights and regulation is authoritarian tyranny?

Is the John Lewis Voting Rights Act a step towards tyranny?

Was the Voting Rights Act of 1965 a step towards tyranny?

States rights! Translation: subversion of the votes and rights of the least powerful. ALWAYS has been.

Next Day Err

There is nothing unprecedented in recent decades about close presidential elections—in fact, they’re almost always close these days—and there is also nothing new in a delay in finding out the winner. Over the last 40 years, seven presidential elections have dragged on past Election Day. What is unprecedented is a candidate like donald announcing his victory before votes have all been counted.
These guys just refuse to get it.