The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

(((Henry Enten)))

You understand what this guy’s motivations are based on his ((( ))) ?

I bet cat stalker and DIDO might.
Yes, of course. I’m sure CNN made those numbers up. 🙄. I said from the beginning Kamala was a terrible pick. The more she talks, the worse she looks and the more ground she loses in the poles.
The Democrat nominee should be ahead double digits after four years of dragging the Republican nominee through the mud. She’s not, and it’s mostly because she’s a bad candidate. Trump should’ve been easily beatable, but here we are.

Next Day Err

Nate Silver has her up 57 times out of 100.

Trump wins 42 times out of 100.

According to his modeling.

Ultimately we don't know until it's done. Trump could win. I wouldn't be shocked. This country struggles with media literacy and has been undermined by forces stronger than our intellect. Hate is easy. Distrust is easy. Cruelty is fun. Solutions are hard and commonsense is neither common or sensical.

Thebrownblob

They didn't have a choice, the DNC campaign money legally had to go to her.

Now they're stuck with their DEI hire.
Part of the issue was them putting their head in the sand about Joe Biden’s condition. Had they not done that This race would probably be a lot different. Somehow they didn’t know until the debate that he was unfit for office? The ultimate lying to yourself.

Thebrownblob

Ultimately we don't know until it's done. Trump could win. I wouldn't be shocked. This country struggles with media literacy and has been undermined by forces stronger than our intellect. Hate is easy. Distrust is easy. Cruelty is fun. Solutions are hard and commonsense is neither common or sensical.
The truth is after four plus years of calling Trump an insurrectionist, a felon, a sexual abuser, and a madman. it appears a large portion of the public does not believe it.
Even if all those things are true, the media is not trusted. That is the real reality.

Next Day Err

Part of the issue was them putting their head in the sand about Joe Biden’s condition. Had they not done that This race would probably be a lot different. Somehow they didn’t know until the debate that he was unfit for office? The ultimate lying to yourself.
Careful. You guys may be saying the same thing in a few months about Donald Trump after he loses.

"His condition" is pretty obvious. Trump is slower and has less self-control and flies off the cuff even more than usual. Typical old man stuff.

Thebrownblob

Careful. You guys may be saying the same thing in a few months about Donald Trump after he loses.

"His condition" is pretty obvious. Trump is slower and has less self-control and flies off the cuff even more than usual. Typical old man stuff.
He’s old it wouldn’t shock me. Hard to tell with him he says a lot of interesting things so it’s a little more difficult to tell. 😂

Thebrownblob

I mean really Nate Silver is hedging his bets. Understandable because if he doesn’t pick right, he loses credibility so now he can say “I told you so” either way.