The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

oldngray

nowhere special

I mean really Nate Silver is hedging his bets. Understandable because if he doesn’t pick right, he loses credibility so now he can say “I told you so” either way.
He leans liberal and finds it difficult to just say Trump.

Next Day Err

I think two things are going on. I think polls are undercounting Trump voters and the polls are also undercounting women and young people who are on a post-Roe revenge tour. They could cancel each other out for all I know.

Next Day Err

OK, let’s just suppose this Henry guy is an anti-Semite, does that mean his numbers are fake?

And when did CNN become the anti-network?
I don't like to give attention to antisemites is all. I backed out of his stupid X page immediately.

Brother, I don't doubt that CNN says he's doing well because he IS doing well. This election is tighter than a Texas tick.

Next Day Err

Good Lord you didn't think this through buddy.

The pollster is Jewish.
He put the parenthesis around his own name.

You're saying that makes him antisemitic.
Lol.

What a silly way to avoid acknowledging the poll numbers he was referencing.
I kneejerked when I say that edgelord echo :censored2:. My bad. I admit it. I just hate that crap.

Thebrownblob

Good Lord you didn't think this through buddy.

The pollster is Jewish.
He put the parenthesis around his own name.

You're saying that makes him antisemitic.
Lol.

What a silly way to avoid acknowledging the poll numbers he was referencing.
Yep, I don’t know this Henry guy from Adam, I simply looked at the numbers. They were eye-opening. I’m not a fan of either candidate. But I am amazed that nothing the left has done has made him less popular. Maybe more popular.