The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He can‘t answer the question “what would FEMA do with an extra billion dollars if it hadn’t spend it on migrants.” It’s like if there was no migrant problem there would be a billion dollars just sitting there and no way to spend it. This is as hard as getting a Democrat to define what a woman is.. They will answer everything but the question. They can’t or it will expose their lie.
Good news is anyone outside the cult is seeing what is going on. Those outside the cult can also tell you what a woman is. Amazing!
Therein lies the difference between the brainwashed cultists and the normal Americans

Pullman Brown

IMG_4560.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

“My Blood is Boiling”: Furious Elon Musk Goes Off on FEMA for Blocking SpaceX Engineers from Assisting — FEMA Actively Seizing Shipments and Blocking Critical Goods and Services.​

What is going on with FEMA? To many people on the ground saying the same thing. If this were sanctuary cities that was devastated they would be taken care of immediately.

UnionStrong

“My Blood is Boiling”: Furious Elon Musk Goes Off on FEMA for Blocking SpaceX Engineers from Assisting — FEMA Actively Seizing Shipments and Blocking Critical Goods and Services.​

What is going on with FEMA? To many people on the ground saying the same thing.

FEMA has always been the tip of the government’s spear. Read “Behold, a Pale Horse” Milton William Cooper. FEMA has incredible power.

Darmark7

Check this out. Top headline on Dailymail. I thought they had something big. It was not a leak, it was said in front of everyone. It ends up showing Trump thanks this wife thought more about her husband than others might. This is top headline and we have a (they are saying) ”woman” running for president that her husband beat his former wife and nothing about that. How many TDS sufferers will never read past the headline? It’s fuel for their disease.

Leaked tape reveals Donald Trump cracking jokes about slain firefighter Corey Comperatore's widow.​

Doublestandards

He can‘t answer the question “what would FEMA do with an extra billion dollars if it hadn’t spend it on migrants?” It’s like if there was no migrant problem there would be a billion dollars just sitting there and no way to spend it. This is as hard as getting a Democrat to define what a woman is.. They will answer everything but the question. They can’t or it will expose their lie.
Good news is anyone outside the cult is seeing what is going on. Those outside the cult can also tell you what a woman is. Amazing!
Did you not read the articles?

Darmark7

Did you not read the articles?

The contradictions are so crazy it Only makes sense to the cult. I can’t anymore. This reminds me of when my wife was in a religious cult and the stupidest :censored2: made perfect sense to her. There was no reason to even talk to her about the cult. Thank God she woke up and to this day she can’t believe the crap she said and believed. She says “I am so ashamed and embarrassed by some of the things I defended.
How do you keep up with what you believe each day? Examples:

1. Mayorkas says we might not have enough money for hurricane season then they say there is no money problem.

2. Dems can’t define a woman and then say Kamala will be the first woman president.

3. Dems say a man can have a baby then say men shouldn’t be in a woman’s decision on abortion

4. They say the border is secure and then say the reason the border is such a mess is because Trump left it that way when they took over.

5. For 3 1/2 years they said we need the border crossers and it was racist for Trump to close the border but now Kamala wanted a bill (the most strict ever according to Dems) to close the border.

This gives the average person a headache. Thank god it is so wacky that people outside the cult can see the foolishness.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

The contradictions are so crazy it Only makes sense to the cult. I can’t anymore. This reminds me of when my wife was in a religious cult and the stupidest :censored2: made perfect sense to her. There was no reason to even talk to her about the cult. Thank God she woke up and to this day she can’t believe the crap she said and believed. She says “I am so ashamed and embarrassed by some of the things I defended.
How do you keep up with what you believe each day? Examples:

1. Mayorkas says we might not have enough money for hurricane season then they say there is no money problem.

2. Dems can’t define a woman and then say Kamala will be the first woman president.

3. Dems say a man can have a baby then say men shouldn’t be in a woman’s decision on abortion

4. They say the border is secure and then say the reason the border is such a mess is because Trump left it that way when they took over.

5. For 3 1/2 years they said we need the border crossers and it was racist for Trump to close the border but now Kamala wanted a bill (the most strict ever according to Dems) to close the border.

This gives the average person a headache. Thank god it is so wacky that people can see the foolishness.
1984 in real time