The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

Virtuous Mothers would give up their life for the sake of their children but we are a degenerate society who love murdering children which by the way is supposed to be the safest place for a child! Have you seen pictures of a abortion?
I strongly doubt you would say that to any family who is facing this situation. Let's say there's a family of 4 and the father and mother are expecting child number 3. She's pregnant and in the 7th month things go sideways. Should her living children have to say goodbye forever to their mother simply because her pregnancy developed complications? I think that's :censored2:ing ridiculous to tell a family that they'd better get their funeral arrangements in order because people like you have a religious belief.

Next Day Err

Everybody legislates morality! Your presuppositions, beliefs, etc are behind all law! Your vision of the world, human nature etc..
Ethics are behind all law but not a specific religion. Not in this country, anyway. There are other countries with stricter Christian Nationalism leanings such as Hungary you are welcome to move to. Keep that crap out of America.

Doublestandards

I said it's generally accepted that killing is not murder when it's done to save a life.

You have no intelligent rational views on this issue so you just spin and lie repeatedly.
I’m not asking what’s generally accepted. I asked, in your opinion, is it ever ACCEPTABLE to kill a baby. You said rarely

Im not asking your opinion on what is generally accepted. I’m not asking your definitions of legal jargon and the difference between murder and killing, although I’ve explained this to you multiple times, which is posted for everyone to see you dodging it

So, I’ll give you another chance. Do YOU believe it is ever acceptable to kill a baby?

Next Day Err

I’m not asking what’s generally accepted. I asked, in your opinion, is it ever ACCEPTABLE to kill a baby. You said rarely

Im not asking your opinion on what is generally accepted. I’m not asking your definitions of legal jargon and the difference between murder and killing, although I’ve explained this to you multiple times, which is posted for everyone to see you dodging it

So, I’ll give you another chance. Do YOU believe it is ever acceptable to kill a baby?
He would drive his wife to the first available doctor to abort the fetus if her life or health was in jeopardy. They're all not truthful about this.

Doublestandards

You are asking me the same question twice pretending it's a different question because you don't like the answer.
Again, I don’t care what is accepted. I am asking YOUR opinion. A lot of things are accepted that you don’t believe in

It is a very simple question. Yes or no. In your opinion, is it okay to purposely kill a baby if it will maybe save the mother

I do not care if it’s considered killing or murder. I do not care if it’s generally accepted. I am curious about your opinion

Would it still be evil as you say it to purposely kill a baby as long as it maybe saves the mothers life. Is that act of killing a baby, to potentially save their mother, acceptable IN YOUR VIEW. Not generally accepted. Not murder or killing. YOUR VIEWS

Pullman Brown

I strongly doubt you would say that to any family who is facing this situation. Let's say there's a family of 4 and the father and mother are expecting child number 3. She's pregnant and in the 7th month things go sideways. Should her living children have to say goodbye forever to their mother simply because her pregnancy developed complications? I think that's :censored2:ing ridiculous to tell a family that they'd better get their funeral arrangements in order because people like you have a religious belief.
Okay, hypothetically for the sake of argument, I’ll grant you your circumstances, and children from rape and incest. What about the the other ninety eight percent of abortions that have nothing to do with that. Are you willing to give them equal protection under the law?

Doublestandards

Okay, hypothetically for the sake of argument, I’ll grant you your circumstances, and children from rape and incest. What about the the other ninety eight percent of abortions that have nothing to do with that. Are you willing to give them equal protection under the law?
Why are you okay killing a baby for rape and incest? It’s still killing an innocent baby, right? The baby didn’t do anything wrong, why does it deserve to be killed?

Pullman Brown

Ethics are behind all law but not a specific religion. Not in this country, anyway. There are other countries with stricter Christian Nationalism leanings such as Hungary you are welcome to move to. Keep that crap out of America.
Bro, all ethics come from religion, beliefs, presuppositions, etc. Your playing word games. This country was built on Anglo- Protestant people. You move if can’t honor them! If it weren’t for them you wouldn’t be in this country!

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said it's generally accepted that killing is not murder when it's done to save a life.
I asked, in your opinion, is it ever ACCEPTABLE
You are asking me the same question twice pretending it's a different question
Again, I don’t care what is accepted.
"I don't care what's accepted, I want to know if you think it's acceptable"

LMFAO
Put the weed down kid.

Doublestandards

It's been answered.
Maybe you're too high to understand Harry.
No, you said it is “generally accepted” and you said it is not considered murder if done to save a life

I do not care if it’s generally accepted, I do not care if it’s considered killing or murder

Yes or no, very simple, then it’s done. In your opinion, in your views and in your moral compass, is it ok to purposely kill a baby to maybe save the mothers life? And is there any other situations where it is ok to purposely kill a baby?