The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Pullman Brown

Again, can not answer the question

Funny you bring up weed. Weed is overwhelmingly accepted, yet you do not think it is acceptable. You do not believe in smoking weed, see how that works?
Not going so well. Actually an article from the New York Times that’s pretty good.

Doublestandards

Not going so well. Actually an article from the New York Times that’s pretty good.
That’s fine, sounds like you don’t think it’s acceptable and that’s your opinion. Marijuana use is generally accepted now, the majority of republicans and democrats
Support legislation. It sounds like you disagree, and that is ok. It is accepted, but you don’t think it is acceptable

So far sounds like I disagree with your views, but you atleast stand behind your views and are able to answer questions in a straight forward manner and have moral consistency.

Pullman Brown

That’s fine, sounds like you don’t think it’s acceptable and that’s your opinion. Marijuana use is generally accepted now, the majority of republicans and democrats
Support legislation. It sounds like you disagree, and that is ok. It is accepted, but you don’t think it is acceptable

So far sounds like I disagree with your views, but you atleast stand behind your views and are able to answer questions in a straight forward manner and have moral consistency.
I would maybe consider it for certain serious conditions. But overall no.

Pullman Brown

I strongly doubt you would say that to any family who is facing this situation. Let's say there's a family of 4 and the father and mother are expecting child number 3. She's pregnant and in the 7th month things go sideways. Should her living children have to say goodbye forever to their mother simply because her pregnancy developed complications? I think that's :censored2:ing ridiculous to tell a family that they'd better get their funeral arrangements in order because people like you have a religious belief.
Your virtue signaling is astonishing! Your moral outrage over my statements and we have 63 million babies dead! Utter hypocrisy!

Pullman Brown

I strongly doubt you would say that to any family who is facing this situation. Let's say there's a family of 4 and the father and mother are expecting child number 3. She's pregnant and in the 7th month things go sideways. Should her living children have to say goodbye forever to their mother simply because her pregnancy developed complications? I think that's :censored2:ing ridiculous to tell a family that they'd better get their funeral arrangements in order because people like you have a religious belief.
A ecotopic pregnancy is not an abortion to save the life of a mother. But again I digress.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's amazing is that these people believe a woman should be able to choose to kill a baby for any reason at all up until the moment of birth.

To deflect from defending their extremist belief, they rant about a different issue altogether.

Doublestandards

14A4CF68-2CA4-4DB2-A71B-D569557954E9.jpeg

You said yourself you never said it. So are you saying you personally would not kill the baby and would risk the mother dying, but you think it would be ok in that situation for another person to kill the baby to save the mother?

Doublestandards

What's amazing is that these people believe a woman should be able to choose to kill a baby for any reason at all up until the moment of birth.

To deflect from defending their extremist belief, they rant about a different issue altogether.
That is generally accepted, whether Republican or democrat, that the government should stay out of a woman’s choice to terminate a pregnancy

Next Day Err

The mother has rights. She should have the right to end the pregnancy because it’s her body. I’ve got an idea: how about you and the government stay out of her life.