The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Doublestandards

Suddenly he has a hard time facing this loaded question. He knows his answer would backfire or make him out to sound ludicrous.
Yup. He is so judgmental of others and points the finger, he mocks for others calling it abortion and “not being able to call it what it is” but is silent about trump calling it abortion, he says a fetus is a baby always but is silent about trump saying a ban under 15 weeks is too extreme.

He’s not honest with us but more importantly he’s not being honest with himself, and deep down he knows it

Pullman Brown

trump wants to kill babies up to 15 months. Do you approve?

Should your beliefs be relevant? By what standard should we use to judge truth from lies etc.. Christendom happened. The formation of the Western Legal Tradition was a real thing. How is the secular state going right now?? By the way all the fruits and freedoms you have came from beliefs and traditions that you hate!
Outside of twenty minutes ago, throughout history you were either:

1. Nobility/Clerical
2. Merchants/Craftmans etc
3. Slave/ Serf

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he mocks for others calling it abortion and “not being able to call it what it is” but is silent about trump calling it abortion
Yes.
It's ridiculous to use a word but refuse to admit what the word means.
He’s not honest with us
You're projecting.
You have repeatedly lied in this conversation.
There's a word for people who habitually lie.
Work on it.

Pullman Brown

Yup. He is so judgmental of others and points the finger, he mocks for others calling it abortion and “not being able to call it what it is” but is silent about trump calling it abortion, he says a fetus is a baby always but is silent about trump saying a ban under 15 weeks is too extreme.

He’s not honest with us but more importantly he’s not being honest with himself, and deep down he knows it
And you are making judgements about his judgements.

Next Day Err

It’s funny, I’ve never seen one comment from you saying it’s ridiculous that Trump and Vance use the word abortion. So trump says he supports killing babies up to 15 weeks old.
The way I see it, Trump and Vance are both encouraging murder of human beings 14 weeks and 6 days old. Can anyone truly support those who would sanction murder like this?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said it is rarely acceptable. Rarely means sometimes or seldom, not never. Are you changing your answer to it is never acceptable?
No, why would I change my answer?
I said it is generally accepted that it is not murder for someone to kill in order to save a life.

Why do you keep asking me the same question over and over? Go back and read the answer again next time you get the urge to hear it again, I'm not changing it.

Pullman Brown

You said it is rarely acceptable. Rarely means sometimes or seldom, not never. Are you changing your answer to it is never acceptable?
Virtuous Mothers would give up their life for the sake of their children but we are a degenerate society who love murdering children which by the way is supposed to be the safest place for a child! Have you seen pictures of a abortion?

Doublestandards

No.
I said it is generally accepted that it is not murder for someone to kill in order to save a life.

Why do you keep asking me the same question over and over? Go back and read the answer again next time you get the urge to hear it again, I'm not changing it.
Because you have never answered it.

I said is it ever acceptable to kill a baby. Not accepted, acceptable, I specifically asked “in your opinion” as well. You said rarely, which means sometimes

So are you saying that it is acceptable to kill an innocent baby, to drill their skull and vacuum out the babies brains, as long as it saves the mothers life?

Next Day Err

No, why would I change my answer?
And if not aborting may not result in the mother not being killed but the doctor can't say for sure one way or another? Seems like a gray area.

What if the fetus may not kill the mother if not aborted but would maim the mother in a severe way? Yes to killing or no to killing then?