The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

I thought they were useless, because Democrats stole them all?
We've gone over this before. No one has said Democrats stole all the elections. And referring to above I said I hope Republicans control the government instead of having a divided government. It's happened before with both parties. Difference is the Dems have openly talked about getting a permanent advantage by stacking the Supreme Court and creating two new states. And they have done what they believe will ultimately give them a permanent advantage, letting in millions of potential new voters in the last two years through our border. If you truly care about democracy then you put forth ideas that resonate with voters and you win elections. If your ideas don't get enough votes so you decide to artificially win elections by other means then do you have democracy, or do you have autocracy? If you shut out your political rivals from the power center what you'll soon have is no country at all. Extremely short sighted in this country with this constitution to attempt this.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
News Flash! Abortions have not been banned. Tell all your leftist friends.
Abortions are no longer in the Federal Game. The Supreme Court decision handed abortions over to the states.
If you don't like Florida abortion laws, drive to New York or California. It ain't hard.

rickyb

News Flash! Abortions have not been banned. Tell all your leftist friends.
Abortions are no longer in the Federal Game. The Supreme Court decision handed abortions over to the states.
If you don't like Florida abortion laws, drive to New York or California. It ain't hard.
unless you have no money of course