The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

That’s the biggest problem
1681585611295.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They will tie so many millstones in the form of lawsuits and indictments around his neck, he’ll have no chance.
Timing is everything.
The media narrative is now starting to shift to "no Biden" in 2024 because they know he's done. The dirt on Hunter and "the Man" will be crystal clear. China's bitch and their world dominance will show even more weakness. The economy and crime will be totaled and apparent even to the most ardent leftist idiot. The Dim convention will be a disaster. It will be worse than Mondale and Muskie. As the players scramble trying to find "the one" the confusion and no focus on running the country and no answers will be obvious.
Trump will waltz in. They got nothin'.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Timing is everything.
The media narrative is now starting to shift to "no Biden" in 2024 because they know he's done. The dirt on Hunter and "the Man" will be crystal clear. China's bitch and their world dominance will show even more weakness. The economy and crime will be totaled and apparent even to the most ardent leftist idiot. The Dim convention will be a disaster. It will be worse than Mondale and Muskie. As the players scramble trying to find "the one" the confusion and no focus on running the country and no answers will be obvious.
Trump will waltz in. They got nothin'.
Until the election

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oh my God now everyone’s gonna vote for her. She’s totally gonna win because I think she’s got money. Lol more useless pap posted by you. Nikki Haley has a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything.
Jeb Bush had a mint, burned through it and got blown out of the water.