The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Why don’t you show everyone here where Harris has stated that Israel is committing “genocide”
President Harris never said Israel is committing genocide. She has always said that Israel has a right to defend itself and the US will stand beside her.
October 19, 2024

Notice how Fox News cut her statement mid-sentence?

Media literacy.

No they didn't. "And I respect his voice" is the end of the sentence. Maybe you should trade some of your partisanship for more media literacy.

It had to be Fox because CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, the Washington Post, etc won't report on it. They won't even say that Kamala is being falsely accused of agreeing with a leftist protestor who accused Israel of genocide.

Why do you think that is? Wouldn't that be a pretty big story in itself?

Thebrownblob

I’m sure the former First Lady gets a pass, though. She seems to genuinely love her husband. lol
A pass for what marrying him? And apparently being OK with whatever he does by staying married to him? I have no idea if she loves him or there personal arrangements in regards to their sex life. But I can assure you sleeping with another married man who has a wife who did not approve of it to get a better job or make more money is not appropriate.

You do understand the difference, don’t you? I’m not questioning someone’s lifestyle. I’m questioning their morals in regards to how they treat another woman and relationship with her husband. Try and ask women what they think about women who sleep with their husbands.

Remember, it’s you that was worried about Donald Trumps sex life not me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No they didn't. "And I respect his voice" is the end of the sentence. Maybe you should trade some of your partisanship for more media literacy.

It had to be Fox because CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, the Washington Post, etc won't report on it. They won't even say that Kamala is being falsely accused of agreeing with a leftist protestor who accused Israel of genocide.

Why do you think that is? Wouldn't that be a pretty big story in itself?
She also said it was true. She’s anti-Semitic and anti-American. Commie thru and thru. The democrats gotta go.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A pass for what marrying him? And apparently being OK with whatever he does by staying married to him? I have no idea if she loves him or there personal arrangements in regards to their sex life. But I can assure you sleeping with another married man who has a wife who did not approve of it to get a better job or make more money is not appropriate.

You do understand the difference, don’t you? I’m not questioning someone’s lifestyle. I’m questioning their morals in regards to how they treat another woman and relationship with her husband. Try and ask women what they think about women who sleep with their husbands.

Remember, it’s you that was worried about Donald Trumps sex life not me.
Even with no morals, there are rules

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
If Kamala couldn’t screw and give good head she would be a no body. Prove me wrong.

IMG_1882.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Do you think Melania blames Stormy Daniels for sleeping with trump or her husband for cheating on his wife
Did they get divorced? If it happened, I guess not. Maybe their swingers why is that your business? I thought you wanted to stay out of peoples bedrooms.

Stormy Daniels is a whore are you comparing stormy to Kamala Harris? Because stormy supposedly did it for money what did Kamala do it for?