The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Yup I get your point, and it is he said she said. I’ll be completely honest, I think even if there was audio recording of Trump saying it it wouldn’t affect his numbers what so ever. He’s on tape showing highly classified documents to random guests at mar a lago saying “I have these classified documents, I could have declassified them but I didn’t” and showing them to people, in the midst of his infestation for the exact same thing and it didn’t matter

Like he said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he wouldn’t lose his supporters

For curiosity sake though, let’s say he did make those statements that Kelly claims, what do you think would have been the appropriate action for him to take regarding that situation?
Lol it’s pretty simple if he actually said those things and general, Kelly’s son died like that, he would’ve probably punched Trump in the face or walked away instantly and quit. But he did not.

The only way Trump wins this election. Is it people who voted for Biden don’t vote Kamala this time. Let that sink in.

I think the strategy of mudslinging and name-calling has backfired completely on the Democrats.

I do not think it had to be this way, but I think they purposely went out of their way to make sure this was their strategy for the last 4 to 6 years.

They could’ve taken the high road, but they did not they’re playing the game. Trump is better at.
We will find out shortly

Doublestandards

Definitely don't trust the guy whose administration brought about an historic level of world peace, and is promising to bring it back.
trump dropped a record amount of bombs while President what are you talking about lol. I’m not going to pretend democrats are hippies, Obama had the highest before him, but Trump dropped even more. This propaganda of world peace under Trump is just silly

Doublestandards

Lol it’s pretty simple if he actually said those things and general, Kelly’s son died like that, he would’ve probably punched Trump in the face or walked away instantly and quit. But he did not.
it would have been hard not to do that, I give you that. I could see him thinking he needs to tough it out and swallow his pride for the role of his country. Punching the president would not have been good lol, and him quitting he might feel that someone less experienced would take his role and do harm. But I do get what you’re saying. And the fact is there’s no evidence, just he said she said. But I don’t trust Trump and I don’t like the things he’s said about military members in public, so I’m not rushing to defend him on this

One thing I do think is interesting though is just how many people who closely worked with Trump are against him and saying these things about him. I mean, at a certain point, when everywhere you go smells like crap, it might be on the bottom of your shoe

And another thing interesting to me is after these people quit or are fired we’re told how they’re war generals and deep state and swamp and all that, but why were they working with Trump in the first place? What happened to drain the swamp? You can’t pretend to be against the “machine” and then have them all working for you. And I mean until the end he had Bill Barr as his attorney general. He was working with freaking John Bolton as his national security adviser. These guys are text book examples of “the establishment”

Thebrownblob

it would have been hard not to do that, I give you that. I could see him thinking he needs to tough it out and swallow his pride for the role of his country. Punching the president would not have been good lol, and him quitting he might feel that someone less experienced would take his role and do harm. But I do get what you’re saying. And the fact is there’s no evidence, just he said she said. But I don’t trust Trump and I don’t like the things he’s said about military members in public, so I’m not rushing to defend him on this

One thing I do think is interesting though is just how many people who closely worked with Trump are against him and saying these things about him. I mean, at a certain point, when everywhere you go smells like crap, it might be on the bottom of your shoe

And another thing interesting to me is after these people quit or are fired we’re told how they’re war generals and deep state and swamp and all that, but why were they working with Trump in the first place? What happened to drain the swamp? You can’t pretend to be against the “machine” and then have them all working for you. And I mean until the end he had Bill Barr as his attorney general. He was working with freaking John Bolton as his national security adviser. These guys are text book examples of “the establishment”
He did not drain the swamp. he actually befriended many of them, bad choice in my opinion. Maybe he learned a lesson, maybe not. Maybe the swamp is undrainable.

Kind of of what the founding fathers were worried about, unelected bureaucrats running everything. Unfireable, accountable. to no one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump dropped a record amount of bombs while President what are you talking about lol. I’m not going to pretend democrats are hippies, Obama had the highest before him, but Trump dropped even more.
Yes it's called peace through strength.
It's what got us to the Abraham Accords.
Not the pathetic weakness we get from Democrat politicians.

This is how leftists lie.
They allow terrorists free reign and then claim it's more peaceful because we're not bombing them. They let illegals in and then claim numbers are down because they're not catching them. They stop arresting and prosecuting criminals then claim crime is down.

It's silly leftist propaganda.

newfie

He did not drain the swamp. he actually befriended many of them, bad choice in my opinion. Maybe he learned a lesson, maybe not. Maybe the swamp is undrainable.

Kind of of what the founding fathers were worried about, unelected bureaucrats running everything. Unfireable, accountable. to no one.
he did a terrible job of picking people from the swamp. that and the spending are two biggest blights on his first term

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1883.jpeg

newfie

ai google search produces this

Yes, historians believe that Adolf Hitler had a genital deformity that may have included a micropenis and an undescended testicle:

• Hypospadias
    A rare condition that causes the urethra to open on the underside of the penis, instead of at the tip. This can make it difficult to urinate.

• Undescended testicle
    Also known as unilateral cryptorchidism, this condition can increase the chances of infertility.

Doublestandards

Yes it's called peace through strength.
It's what got us to the Abraham Accords.
Not the pathetic weakness we get from Democrat politicians.

This is how leftists lie.
They allow terrorists free reign and then claim it's more peaceful because we're not bombing them. They let illegals in and then claim numbers are down because they're not catching them. They stop arresting and prosecuting criminals then claim crime is down.

It's silly leftist propaganda.
“Peace through strength”

You’re literally just repeating propaganda catch phrases. You can’t claim world peace while also dropping record amounts of bombs

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
ai google search produces this

Yes, historians believe that Adolf Hitler had a genital deformity that may have included a micropenis and an undescended testicle:

• Hypospadias
    A rare condition that causes the urethra to open on the underside of the penis, instead of at the tip. This can make it difficult to urinate.

• Undescended testicle
    Also known as unilateral cryptorchidism, this condition can increase the chances of infertility.
First I’m seeing it. But I’m not a urologist, just a history buff.