The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Weird, I hear them screaming “lies”

You mean this, where she said “that’s real” where directly after he made a comment about the number of children killed, and afterwards put out an official statement that she did not agree with the term genocide?

And again you’re proven wrong. Funny how every time you’re proven wrong you go back to saying my name after being asked not. Creeeeeepy
Right right.

This is where you jump through hoops to explain she didn't actually mean the words she said.

Anything to defend dear supreme leader.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Ex-National Security Advisor Keith Kellogg, Senior Advisor Mercedes Schlapp, and Former Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Expose John Kelly’s Lies — Even Trump-Hating Mark Esper Admits He’s Never Heard Trump Praise Hitler.​

Next Day Err

Right, you think they're either ignorant, or too stupid to know Fox News is "fake news".

We're just going to have to disagree here buddy because I just don't think our military members are ignorant and stupid.
I mean, some are. Just like the general population. No shade, seriously. So many are young and dumb just like all of us have been at one point or another.

That doesn't make their service or sacrifice any less important or honorable.

I think Fox News needs to be shut off for good at military bases. It's trash with no redeeming value. Our national security depends on it.

I'm not a politician so I can say this stuff without fear of losing votes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right, you think they're either ignorant, or too stupid to know Fox News is "fake news".

We're just going to have to disagree here buddy because I just don't think our military members are ignorant and stupid.
Well, a lot of union members vote for Trump even though he is anti union
I appreciate you chiming in to say you agree with him that the majority of our military is stupid and ignorant....

....but doubling down and saying you feel the same way about many of your union brothers is an interesting addition.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your favorite game is putting words in other's mouths.
del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif

Next Day Err

And then finishing it with “carry on” lol

I’ve never understood trolls, just seems weird, hard not to engage with but it’s not as mentally stimulating as debating with other members on here, where you can actually learn from other view points
I’ve acted out of line in these forums before. Anonymity gives people a sense of entitlement to act like fools. I think it’s better if we can engage honestly and respectfully. That’s my goal