The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I just ran across this. I take this with a grain of salt because polls don’t figure in cheating. Yet It is still interesting.

IMG_1885.jpeg

An Update On What Polls And Prediction Markets Are Saying About The Seven Key Swing States This Election Season – WI, MI, PA, NC, GA, AZ, and NV.

I just ran across this. I take this with a grain of salt unless polls can figure in cheating. Yet It is still interesting.

View attachment 499200

An Update On What Polls And Prediction Markets Are Saying About The Seven Key Swing States This Election Season – WI, MI, PA, NC, GA, AZ, and NV.
I think that's pretty generous but just for giggles the Dems would absolutely melt down if they lost all those states

The finger pointing infighting would last YEARS

Darmark7

I think that's pretty generous but just for giggles the Dems would absolutely melt down if they lost all those states

The finger pointing infighting would last YEARS

We then can say they were warned. We needed voter ID and paper ballots so Trump couldn’t cheat but you wouldn’t listen.

Last edited:

Doublestandards

I just ran across this. I take this with a grain of salt unless polls can figure in cheating. Yet It is still interesting.

View attachment 499200

That’s much higher than what I’m seeing. I’ve been going off this

Doublestandards

Darmark7

I think polls are funny. I watch a news source that brings in sources from all different news organizations. Just the other day one source was saying why Harris is winning in the swing states and then a couple articles later I see that Trump has taken the swing states from Harris. It is comical.

Doublestandards

I just ran across this. I take this with a grain of salt because polls don’t figure in cheating. Yet It is still interesting.

View attachment 499200

That’s much higher than what I’m seeing. I’ve been going off this

And from what I understand, this election will almost basically come down to 3 states. Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina.

It’s basically neck and neck in Pennsylvania right now. If Harris loses that, she needs to win either Georgia or North Carolina. If she loses all 3, the election is pretty much declared over before the night is finished

Next Day Err

Seems like he is threatening with the military.

No, he's mocking big tough guys that act like they need rifles based off of a design to kill human beings in the jungles of Vietnam in order to protect themselves against a government that has fighter jets that strike fear in the hearts of our worst enemies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think polls are funny. I watch a news source that brings in sources from all different news organizations. Just the other day one source was saying why Harris is winning in the swing states and then a couple articles later I see that Trump has taken the swing states from Harris. It is comical.
It’s all Kabuki theater. Who in their right mind doesn’t think an electronic voting machine can’t be hacked? They hack banks, the pentagon, the grid, the phones, need I go on? Yet we’re to believe our election machines can’t be hacked. N….. please

Doublestandards

I was just saying the same exact thing to someone the other day lol it’s crazy. I’ve read some people say polls aren’t accurate because most people aren’t answering their phones for random numbers now days, and lots of people don’t answer texts of “who are you voting for” out of skepticism. I don’t know how accurate that is, but I could see it being true

I believe the polling site I link averages all the polls together, but like you said, who knows how accurate they are

Thebrownblob

And from what I understand, this election will almost basically come down to 3 states. Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina.

It’s basically neck in Pennsylvania right now. If Harris loses that, she needs to win either Georgia or North Carolina. If she loses all 3, the election is pretty much declared over before the night is finished
Either way, I’ll be in bed by 9pm

Doublestandards

Darmark7

It’s basically neck in Pennsylvania right now. If Harris loses that, she needs to win either Georgia or North Carolina. If she loses all 3, the election is pretty much declared over before the night is finished

I predict there will be days and days of counting votes that keep coming in and that will only happen in these swing states.