The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another get out the vote backfire video.

One comment suggested it was time to nuke Hollywood.

newfie

Yeah, Trump sounds like a big meanie!! he’s gonna throw everyone in jail!

preemptive strike by the democrats to make that argument.

if trump actually wants to clean up the corruption in the swamp he should have multiple special prosecuters running around within six months of his election.

the dems are laying the groundwork for accusations of partisan witch hunts from the other side.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1729882811672.png

vantexan

It’s way deeper than that.

I do not believe there would’ve been a war if the Democrats didn’t want it.

You can disagree with that if you like, but the results are what they are., Joe Biden had an opportunity to be a president of peace. Instead, he was a president of war because war is what the Democrats wanted since 2016. We even heard silliness like they were going to take Putin out. They thought they were going to crush Russia with this war and sanctions. They did none of that.
Now Ukraine is in ruins used by the west to fight proxy war against Russia.

And on the subject of Afghanistan, he didn’t not leave willingly we got our asses kicked. The plan was to leave before that even when Trump was in office it just so happened that Joe Biden made a disaster of it instead of an orderly exit.

The Biden administrations foreign policy is a disaster, were you satisfied with the last four years? I wasn’t.
We weren't getting our asses kicked in Afghanistan. If it weren't for Trump we'd still be there spending billions. A major reason they want to prevent Trump being reelected.

Thebrownblob

We weren't getting our asses kicked in Afghanistan. If it weren't for Trump we'd still be there spending billions. A major reason they want to prevent Trump being reelected.
The point was we’ve been there for decades, and the Taliban was taking back over. I don’t think that that’s a win but OK. Will call ia a draw and wasteful for sure