The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
If Biden had joked about using friend-16 fighter jets against someone like Jim Jordan then it would have been an even stupider comment. See the difference? Trump named dropped someone he hates and is threatening military action against him. It’s :censored2:ing creepy and unAmerican.

Joe did even worse. He warned any civilian that would try to go against him that they would need F15s. He and Harris are a threat to our Democracy. He and Harris are worse than Hitler.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screenshot_20241025_130232_Chrome.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So you’re scared he’ll use fighter jets against you? Why would he need to do something like that?

I’m just going by what he said. As long as I toe the line I’m good but he has already said if someone has an AR15 with a large capacity magazine they would be a threat and he could wipe them out with an F15. I have an AR15 with a large capacity magazine. So why wouldn’t I be scared of him? Biden/Harris are a threat to any civilian that goes against them. Prove me wrong.

He said, to take on America, these right-wing individuals would need friend-15 aircraft

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

If Biden had joked about using friend-16 fighter jets against someone like Jim Jordan then it would have been an even stupider comment. See the difference? Trump named dropped someone he hates and is threatening military action against him. It’s :censored2:ing creepy and unAmerican.
The fact that he said it about Adam Shiff makes it even funnier. Talk about A turd and a punch bowl!!

Most Americans don’t have a lot of love for politicians. So when they beat each other up, we just crack another beer..

1729876902399.gif