The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

oldngray

nowhere special
Let’s not bring this party down, let’s get back to destroying Kamala! 🤣
102424.jpg

Next Day Err

Just like the left is being told that Trump’s going to arrest them in-prison them, and roll tanks down in the middle of their streets. Isn’t extremism wonderful?

Wake me up when the adults arrive.
Yes. Trump is openly talking about using the military on people like Rep. Schiff. That’s what’s HE is saying. Should we not believe that is his intention? What CAN we believe, if not?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yes. Trump is openly talking about using the military on people like Rep. Schiff. That’s what’s HE is saying. Should we not believe that is his intention? What CAN we believe, if not?

How so you think he will use the military on Schiff? What does it mean to use the military on an individua?

Thebrownblob

No, he just lies a lot. He keeps some promises.

Do we think it’s acceptable for any candidate for POTUS to talk about using the military against Americans?
Not my problem I don’t control everyone’s vote. People have to decide if they think it’s a problem or if he said it the way you think he did.

I’ve been saying all along that nothing the left has done has worked. He’s actually become a sympathetic figure to quite a few people who would’ve had to voted for Biden last time to even have a chance at winning.
Keep slinging the mud and I guess you’ll find out.

I suppose that’s what happens when you have your own candidate who is so weak on policy and her record that they have to turn to this.

Next Day Err

If Biden had joked about using friend-16 fighter jets against someone like Jim Jordan then it would have been an even stupider comment. See the difference? Trump named dropped someone he hates and is threatening military action against him. It’s :censored2:ing creepy and unAmerican.