The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Pullman Brown

giphy.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump cant help himself and feeds the hysteria. He gives a 1000 word answer to a question and then his opponents cherry pick 10 of them to paint the narrative they want to sell against him.
“Oh, I can definitely tell you. You said a lot of wild :censored2:,” Rogan laughed. “You said a lot of wild :censored2:, and then CNN, in all their brilliance, by highlighting your wild :censored2:, made you much more popular.”

Box Ox

Bill Maher really nailed the New Rule segment at the end of his show last night. Unfortunately for him, Kamala is unlikely to have a Sister Souljah moment with leftists and bring over the moderate voters she needs in the swing states.

Bill:

"When Kamala says "We're not going back," the undecided voter thinks "No, I don't want to get on the short bus back to Trump town. But I also don't want to go back to 2020."

Also Bill:

"If what you're selling is "Be normal again," here's an idea: be normal."

Box Ox

Bill Maher really nailed the New Rule segment at the end of his show last night. Unfortunately for him, Kamala is unlikely to have a Sister Souljah moment with leftists and bring over the moderate voters she needs in the swing states.

Bill:

"When Kamala says "We're not going back," the undecided voter thinks "No, I don't want to get on the short bus back to Trump town. But I also don't want to go back to 2020."

Also Bill:

"If what you're selling is "Be normal again," here's an idea: be normal."

A couple YouTube comment responses to the segment:

"You cant have a Sister Souljah moment when you're Sister Souljah."

and

"Bill, what you don't realize is she is not going to go against all the things you want her to go against cause she is all for it."

Doublestandards

Maybe you should answer this ? Since Biden/Harris made it ok to use the military on civilians.

View attachment 499353
WEAPONIZATION: With just months left in office, the Biden-Harris regime quietly updated a 17-year-old Bush-era directive prohibiting the assassination of Americans. The regime has now removed key language from DoD Directive 5240.01 that explicitly barred such acts, paving the way for the government to target U.S. citizens under "special circumstances."

This change marks a dangerous shift, where Americans could be assassinated both at home and abroad, all under the guise of protecting democracy. The updated directive strips away crucial protections, setting a perilous precedent and raising serious concerns about unchecked government power. Governor Glenn Youngkin is among those sounding the alarm
““The provisions in [the directive] are not new, and do not authorize the Secretary of Defense to use lethal force against U.S. citizens, contrary to rumors and rhetoric circulating on social media,” Sue Gough, a Department of Defense spokesperson, said Wednesday night.”

Joseph Nunn, a lawyer with the Liberty & National Security program at the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice, and a leading expert on domestic uses of the military, had a clear response to the social media storm.

“There’s nothing here,” he said. “People like Michael Flynn should know how to read a DOD directive.”

Contrary to claims online, DOD Directive 5240.01, which had last been updated in 2020, does not grant any new powers to the military. That’s not how military directives work. Like them or not, all military policies are subject to U.S. law; they do not create new legal authorities.

Directive 5240.01 has a narrow focus: It only addresses military intelligence, and the section that has circulated online specifically deals with intelligence assistance to civilian law enforcement.

The paragraph that contains the term “lethal force” refers to a requirement that the Secretary of Defense—the highest level of the Defense Department—must now authorize military intelligence assistance to civilian law enforcement when lethal force might be involved.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think it's not normal that leftists think a woman can have a penis sooooo.....neither side really wins the penis olympics in my opinion.
So you think it’s normal for a man that is nearly 80 to speak about admiring another man’s penis whilst campaigning for the office of President?