The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

...Axios, one of the most plugged-in left-wing news sites, reports that after "scores of conversations with people close to Harris and intimately involved in swing-state races," the broad consensus is that "Harris is going to lose and it's not my fault."

The big picture: A common gripe among high-level Dems is that Harris does a nice job explaining why people shouldn't vote for Trump — but struggles to crisply explain why they should vote for her.

People know who Harris is, a far-left lib who likes the inflation we have been suffering with, is fine with trannies in prison getting tax payer funded sex changes, wants massive immigration to continue unchecked, and wants to defund the police. She said so on the View, "wouldn't change a thing".

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It’s more than a little amusing that the supporters of the Convicted Orange Felon have to mention President Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, VP Harris, tell us he really didn’t mean it and a sporting goods store when he discusses another man’s penis.

Just saw a short clip of Michelle’s ranting against Trump. Reminds me of Charlie Chaplin’s “The Great Dictator” depiction of Hitler speaking about the Jews…reverse the skin color and what do you have: racism…

newfie

Biden has a favorability rating of 39.8% righ now.

Harris = 46.4%

Yes, the Republicans would rather run against the old guy with a fav rate under 40.
what cult believes that a person who had a 20 percent positive rating her whole career is now at 46. She is being propped up by pollsters to make it look like she is a viable candidate.

all of MSM including Fox needs a competitive presidential race in order to cash in on this election.

Thebrownblob

Biden has a favorability rating of 39.8% righ now.

Harris = 46.4%

Yes, the Republicans would rather run against the old guy with a fav rate under 40.
She’s running an absolutely terrible campaign. Which I’m not shocked. Joe would’ve done better even with his poor performance. She’s going down in flames spectacularly. This is what happens when you run a candidate who did not go through the fire of winning people over in the first place. Slinging mud and hating the other candidate is all she has left. I don’t think it’s enough.