The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@DELACROIX
Just saw a short clip of Michelle’s ranting against Trump. Reminds me of Charlie Chaplin’s “The Great Dictator” depiction of Hitler speaking about the Jews…reverse the skin color and what do you have: racism…

Racism?

Racism as defined by the left and the drive-by media can only perpetrated by those with minimal skin pigmentation. Never the other way around. Come on, you know this.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yet another reason to vote for Trump.

WHEN I’M PRESIDENT THE MCDONALD’S ICE CREAM MACHINES WILL WORK GREAT AGAIN!

IMG_1890.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He is slipping absolutely, yet he's still more competent than Harris which is a disgrace

Dems could have nominated RFK Jr or lol really anyone else and this would be in the bag, but they just had to follow the DEI-nepotism path

They get what they :censored2:ing deserve
Those who follow the other guy simply cannot understand how popular VP Harris is with those of us in the left.
She has , IMO even more support in 2024 than President Biden did in 2020

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those who follow the other guy simply cannot understand how popular VP Harris is with those of us in the left.
If so why do you need the Obama's, Clinton's, and all these other's campaigning for her?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
On October 27th of 2020, President Biden had a 63% chance of winning the election per the betting market in Predictit.
Today, it puts Kamala Harris at a 44% chance of winning the election.

Those odds are far kinder to her than the global betting pool Polymarket.