The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

GOP Canvasser Falsely Accuses Pennsylvania Nuns of Voter Fraud

Some MAGA was just so sure there was voter fraud because one address had 55 voters… it’s a monastery LOL

Sounds like Cliff is still gonna drag this one on through the election to pretend he's found a real case/save face.

"On Wednesday, Maloney reiterated his canvasser’s story in a social media post, adding, “we’ve got our team continuing to analyze the situation.” Maloney also addressed the Benedictine Sisters of Erie’s response that its residents are legal voters, saying he “appreciated” the monastery’s public reply. “Once we have proof, we will be content,” he added. “Until then, know this… we will expose and report and situation that needs explanation.” Maloney ended the tweet by saying, “This is political warfare and we won’t give an inch until we have FAIR and SECURE elections.”

Next Day Err

Sounds like Cliff is still gonna drag this one on through the election to pretend he's found a real case/save face.

"On Wednesday, Maloney reiterated his canvasser’s story in a social media post, adding, “we’ve got our team continuing to analyze the situation.” Maloney also addressed the Benedictine Sisters of Erie’s response that its residents are legal voters, saying he “appreciated” the monastery’s public reply. “Once we have proof, we will be content,” he added. “Until then, know this… we will expose and report and situation that needs explanation.” Maloney ended the tweet by saying, “This is political warfare and we won’t give an inch until we have FAIR and SECURE elections.”
It’s just too much lol. These people need to take a breath.

Thebrownblob

It’s just too much lol. These people need to take a breath.
1730070831577.gif

Pullman Brown

On October 27th of 2020, President Biden had a 63% chance of winning the election per the betting market in Predictit.
Today, it puts Kamala Harris at a 44% chance of winning the election.

Those odds are far kinder to her than the global betting pool Polymarket.
I keep telling people just because somebody goes on the View doesn’t mean their popular!

Next Day Err

I don’t know if it’s red wave I just know her campaign has been completely awful. Going about a month without any interviews makes sense now. The more she talks the more she goes down in the polls.
I remember my manager at another job used to say the more Obama talked the more the stock market went down. Well, the stock market rose during his 8 years.