The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There have always been transgender people. The were forced into the shadows until recently.

They don’t harm others more than any other slice of society, maybe less because of the persecution.

Live and let live. They’ve never bothered me, maybe because I don’t bother them.
BS

rickyb

As a good comrade does.
as a good american does

1687821703075.png

Box Ox

There have always been transgender people. The were forced into the shadows until recently.
Why were transgender youth not committing suicide en masse prior to the time when they were able to receive “gender affirming care”?
they were discriminated against just like africans

Doesn’t address my question at all. But while we’re here, what have you read that leads you to believe that?

Box Ox

you ever heard of gay bashing

the gays have actually made great progress in the past few decades

i wish workers made as much progress.

Why are you talking about gay people and not transgender youth now? Are you giving me the ol’ switcheroo to avoid having a conversation?

rickyb

Why are you talking about gay people and not transgender youth now? Are you giving me the ol’ switcheroo to avoid having a conversation?
discriminated against the same

what tricks are you trying to pull right now? that you didnt hear about gay bashing your whole life?

Box Ox

what tricks are you trying to pull right now? that you didnt hear about gay bashing your whole life?

I’m a strong supporter of gay marriage and gay rights.

Come on, tell me about all of the “just like africans” discrimination against transgender youth in the past.

Come on. Let’s hear it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Rhode Island state senator Joshua Miller ( D ) was arrested for allegedly vandalizing a vehicle with a 'Biden sucks' bumper sticker
  • The victim saw Miller holding a set of keys and confronted him about the vandalism but Miller denied it and walked away only for police to get involved
  • A series of police videos shows Miller denying vandalizing the vehicle claiming he thought the victim was a 'gun nut'

• In a statement, Cranston police praised how their officers handled the incident.

'Mr. Miller never reported any threats to Colonel Winquist or any member of the Cranston Police Department,' the statement read.
  • On the third police interview, he admitted to the crime and was arrested

• He was arraigned and released on $1,000 personal recognizance but is set to appear in court again on July 18.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

• Rhode Island state senator Joshua Miller ( D ) was arrested for allegedly vandalizing a vehicle with a 'Biden sucks' bumper sticker
  • The victim saw Miller holding a set of keys and confronted him about the vandalism but Miller denied it and walked away only for police to get involved
  • A series of police videos shows Miller denying vandalizing the vehicle claiming he thought the victim was a 'gun nut'

• In a statement, Cranston police praised how their officers handled the incident.

'Mr. Miller never reported any threats to Colonel Winquist or any member of the Cranston Police Department,' the statement read.
  • On the third police interview, he admitted to the crime and was arrested

• He was arraigned and released on $1,000 personal recognizance but is set to appear in court again on July 18.
My hometown. Disgraceful