The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

whats star wars about?

"When George Lucas was 8, he asked his mom, "If there's only one God, why are there so many religions?" He's been fascinated by that question ever since, and has come to the realization that when you strip all religions and mythologies down to their very basic level, it's really all about compassion.

And that, Lucas says, is what "Star Wars" is really all about. Sure, there are also larger themes like what makes someone a hero, what is friendship, and what makes people sacrifice themselves for something larger, but really, it's about compassion, and loving people."

is nasa a govt recreation centre?

..........?

rickyb

"When George Lucas was 8, he asked his mom, "If there's only one God, why are there so many religions?" He's been fascinated by that question ever since, and has come to the realization that when you strip all religions and mythologies down to their very basic level, it's really all about compassion.

And that, Lucas says, is what "Star Wars" is really all about. Sure, there are also larger themes like what makes someone a hero, what is friendship, and what makes people sacrifice themselves for something larger, but really, it's about compassion, and loving people."

..........?
is the bible a story?

newolddude

You call him middle class but he's been a senator since he was 29 and then vice-president and then president. Done pretty well financially too considering he's got multiple homes worth millions.
I didn't say Joe Biden IS middle class. Joe Biden was born middle class and lived middle class until he became VP.

Joe Biden is now rich.

rickyb

I believe it's a book that contains largely metaphorical recountings of what may have been real events. If the Wachowskis were its creators I could probably just ask, eh?
ok so the bible is partly a story, and the matrix is a story. thats wonderful!!!!

rickyb

You've been telling stories.
About being transgender.
so thats wonderful that people base their lives on stories but the problem is dont be a
1687812581809.png
about it because if you are not doing anything ot make the world better then your bible and matrix stories arent working!

Box Ox

so thats wonderful that people base their lives on stories but the problem is dont be a View attachment 434832about it because if you are not doing anything ot make the world better then your bible and matrix stories arent working!

In 2023 the victims of transgenderism include children. So I think I actually am helping to make the world better when I point out the ways that it's infiltrated into our popular culture as leftists attempt to normalize its present state.

rickyb

In 2023 the victims of transgenderism include children. So I think I actually am helping to make the world better when I point out the ways that it's infiltrated into our popular culture as leftists attempt to normalize its present state.
ive posted on here how much money corporations market towards children every year

your argument is idiotic.

how much does poverty affect children in america??? think its bigger than transgenderism affecting children :S DAIOUUUUUUUU

Sportello

There have always been transgender people. The were forced into the shadows until recently.

They don’t harm others more than any other slice of society, maybe less because of the persecution.

Live and let live. They’ve never bothered me, maybe because I don’t bother them.

rickyb

No need to get upset and say unprovable things.
you think trans have more money and power to affect little children than giant corporations pushing hteir disgusting products

its a mass distractoin and if you fall for hte hype well what does that say about you and your nasa recreation thought process?

newolddude

Owning the libs once again.

• Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s line-item veto of two federal block grants worth $29 million has sparked controversy and triggered the cancellation of an additional $346 million in federal funding block grants.
  • The vetoes forced Florida’s withdrawal from a program that would have provided money to Florida consumers for rebates on energy efficient household appliances.
  • DeSantis’s decision is seen as a political move to refuse federal money from the Biden Administration, potentially boosting his presidential campaign.
  • But the move also draws criticism because the funds required no additional commitments from the Florida budget, essentially returning federal tax dollars to the state, but those dollars will now be distributed to people in other states.