The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

pkgdriver

Wonder what sparked that uncouth fracas?
Something about a picture being taken. The group(family) came in to the photo and was asked to move or vice versa.Orange County Sheriffs have the brother in the basketball shorts on the ground in another video. They were having to work at it also.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Something about a picture being taken. The group(family) came in to the photo and was asked to move or vice versa.
Seems to me, decorum would dictate excusing one's selves, and politely apologizing as you move away as not to ruin the picture?

rod

Retired 23 years

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Doctor help, I fell asleep with 9 metal rings on my genitals: Drunk man, 44, needs FIREFIGHTERS to un-strangle his intimate area in eye-watering case​

• The man, 44, of Australia, had put nine 1cm diameter metal rings on his penis
  • He thought the rings would help him stay erect but fell asleep after having sex

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A professor at a New York City art college has drawn the ire of social media after a video showed her hurling obscenities at pro life students over a display at their school that she eventually destroyed.
Shellyne Rodriguez, 46, is an adjunct professor at the School of Visual Arts and Hunter College in the Big Apple.
A video posted by a pro-life group from early in May shows her stopping at what claimed to be an educational pro life display at Hunter College in the City University of New York, which is taxpayer funded. A spokesperson for the school has said an investigation is underway.
'You're not educating smile*,' Rodriguez said to one of the students. 'This is friend*ing propaganda. What are you going to do, like, anti-trans next? This is bulls***. This is violent. You're triggering my students.'