The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Thebrownblob

So if we don’t have military contractors then how are we supposed to equip our military? Do we need national defense?
National defense sure, perpetual wars to make military contractors billionaires, not so much

Preach to me about national defense while you support our southern border being overrun, lol it’s really comical. Keep asking me silly questions I love it.

Last edited:

Next Day Err

National defense sure, perpetual wars to make military contractors billionaires, not so much

Preach to me about national defense while you support our southern border being overrun, lol it’s really comical. Keep asking me silly questions I love it.
Are we in a war? Or are we just perpetually vigilant?

Thebrownblob

Confused about something? Present your argument that you love illegal immigration but you care about national defense.
It’s dripping with irony and hilarity. He only has talking points and he has no answers, only asks ridiculous questions. Sadly becoming just a troll.

Next Day Err

Confused about something? Present your argument that you love illegal immigration but you care about national defense.
I don’t “love” illegal immigration. I see it as problem that can be fixed but has not been fixed because it benefits the parties by remaining a broken problem.

What I do love is immigration. Green card workers, etc. From farms to the tech industry they’re all telling us they need more labor.

Brown Down

I don’t “love” illegal immigration. I see it as problem that can be fixed but has not been fixed because it benefits the parties by remaining a broken problem.

What I do love is immigration. Green card workers, etc. From farms to the tech industry they’re all telling us they need more labor.
Now wait a minute you were just saying not that long ago that illegal immigration was not only a net positive but the only reason costs are staying down. So which is it is it illegal immigrants or is it green card holders that keep cost down under a net positive or is it illegal immigrants and there is a major difference.

Next Day Err

Now wait a minute you were just saying not that long ago that illegal immigration was not only a net positive but the only reason costs are staying down. So which is it is it illegal immigrants or is it green card holders that keep cost down under a net positive or is it illegal immigrants and there is a major difference.
Immigration generally is a net positive to a country. They become consumers and do harder labor that natives won’t do.

I would much rather we have controlled immigration, but still a lot of immigration. I support more green card holders with no path or a much slower path to citizenship.

From what I’ve surmised this deal being hashed out in the Senate had nothing in it for the Dreamers or granting a path to citizenship to people here illegally. I’m fine with that.

Next Day Err

We have an aging workforce. My concern is the slow decline of people capable and willing to do hard jobs in the future if we tread down a nativist path.

Box Ox

So you agree with Republicans on immigration now, eh? Quite a turnaround for you.
What are you even talking about. You don’t know me.

How much do I need to know you?

1) I point out that those who support Biden right now must be hot for illegal immigration.

2) One such Biden supporter tells me they’re actually only for legal immigration.

Seems like quite an obvious ideological turnaround to me. Congratulations.

Next Day Err

I wonder if his other online account is as naive as this one?
So you would or wouldn’t support a 0.25% tax that would, by federal law, be earmarked for the housing of homeless veterans? Or should we all just give up and only complain about the homeless problem when a Democrat is president.

Clownish atmosphere here.