The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Next Day Err

How much do I need to know you?

1) I point out that those who support Biden right now must be hot for illegal immigration.

2) One such Biden supporter tells me they’re actually only for legal immigration.

Seems like quite an obvious ideological turnaround to me. Congratulations.
Maybe what you “point out” is a misunderstanding and mischaracterization about what Biden voters want in regards to the immigration and border issue.

Thebrownblob

So you would or wouldn’t support a 0.25% tax that would, by federal law, be earmarked for the housing of homeless veterans? Or should we all just give up and only complain about the homeless problem when a Democrat is president.

Clownish atmosphere here.
You’re still going on about this pretending we don’t know what the .25% tax would actually do for those things? (absolutely nothing.)

1706295932559.gif

Thebrownblob

Ok, then let’s not do anything about the homeless vet problem. Nobody gives a :censored2: anyway. Apparently.

I never heard about the complaining when Trump was president.
I don’t think you were listening. Mostly probably had your head in the sand or somewhere else where the sun doesn’t shine.

how about this how about we cut .25% out of the out of control federal spending we already have? I bet you won’t like that question because people like you have never met a government program they didn’t think was necessary nor spending that wasn’t justified.
But I suspect you won’t because you don’t care you only care about advancing your political, agenda and ideology.

Box Ox

How much do I need to know you?

1) I point out that those who support Biden right now must be hot for illegal immigration.

2) One such Biden supporter tells me they’re actually only for legal immigration.

Seems like quite an obvious ideological turnaround to me. Congratulations.
Maybe what you “point out” is a misunderstanding and mischaracterization about what Biden voters want in regards to the immigration and border issue.

Ah, yes. I’ve got Biden voters who defend Biden on the immigration and border issue all wrong when it comes their stance on the immigration and border issue. 🤣😛

Next Day Err

Ah, yes. I’ve got Biden voters who defend Biden on the immigration and border issue all wrong when it comes their stance on the immigration and border issue. 🤣😛
Biden has extended his olive branch to Republicans on this issue and serious adults were hashing out a compromise that evidently doesn’t have anything in the bill for Dreamers or a pathway to citizenship. I still support that.

What do you make of that?

Next Day Err

I’ll allow it,
and I’ll double down on the fact it won’t change anything because they won’t actually spend the money where they promised. But I guess we’ll both feel better about ourselves.
Then let’s all just give up on democracy, I guess?

Or better yet, let’s just all complain about a pet issue only when the opposing side is in the White House.

The homeless vet problem will probably just go away when Trump is president again. Magically.

Thebrownblob

Then let’s all just give up on democracy, I guess?

Or better yet, let’s just all complain about a pet issue only when the opposing side is in the White House.

The homeless vet problem will probably just go away when Trump is president again. Magically.
So your opinion is taxes is democracy? Interesting

Giving more money to a government program will never fix any problem, it never does.

And unlike yourself, I don’t pretend any politician is a god, or even all that important. They come, they go most of them do a terrible job and leave a mess. You’re only argument is that you don’t like Trump but you assume I do lol.

Box Ox

Biden has extended his olive branch to Republicans on this issue and serious adults were hashing out a compromise that evidently doesn’t have anything in the bill for Dreamers or a pathway to citizenship. I still support that.

Of course you support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants. That’s the whole point of what’s going on right now for leftists. Shovel them in as fast as you can and then make them Democratic voters.

That you think that proposal is some sort of reasonable olive branch to Republicans is hilarious.

Thebrownblob

Of course you support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants. That’s the whole point of what’s going on right now for leftists. Shovel them in as fast as you can and then make them Democratic voters.

That you think that proposal is some sort of reasonable olive branch to Republicans is hilarious.
Yep it’s about power and money. If you can extract those two things from this issue, they wouldn’t care.

Anyone who crosses the border illegally cannot vote ever, even if they become a citizen. I bet the Democrats walk away from caring about any of it at that point.

Next Day Err

READING COMPREHENSION

Box Ox

I do NOT support granting citizenship to undocumented immigrants.

So you are actually a Republican on this issue. You don't support Biden on it and you agree that the Democrats are asking for too much when they demand a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants. Which is why there hasn't been an agreement so far.

As a said just a few minutes ago, congratulations on your miraculous ideological turnaround.