The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Brown Down

"JUST IN: Senior Border Patrol official says they stand tall with Texas and have "no plans" to take down razor wire from the southern border. America stands with Texas. According to Fox News, a Border Patrol official told them that their relationship with Texas "remains strong." "The relationship between Border Patrol, Texas DPS, & TMD remains strong... Bottom line: Border Patrol has no plans to remove infrastructure (c-wire) placed by Texas along the border. Our posture remains the same,"
@GriffJenkins reported.

The Border Patrol Union also chimed in. "Rank-and-file BP agents appreciate and respect what TX has been doing to defend their state in the midst of this catastrophe that the Biden Admin has unleashed on America." The development comes after Biden reportedly threatened Texas, giving them until today to allow border agents into Shelby Park (Video below)."

I'm sure they fall under the same category as the military does about being able to disregard any order that is illegal immoral or unconstitutional. So I'm not really that surprised at this statement.

Next Day Err

Not sure what it takes to get across to you that this administration isn't looking to stop illegal immigration. A compromise of "only" 5000 a day isn't doing us any favors either. In 5 years, assuming Dems retain power, that's another 9 million on top of 8 million let in the last three years.

This is a serious question I'm asking for you to consider. Right now technology is advancing to the point that tens of millions of jobs will be eliminated in the coming decade. The illegals you're letting in are already competing for jobs with poor citizens. Exactly what are we supposed to do with all these extra people when their basic jobs are being performed by a machine?

Letting so many in at once isn't about helping the country. It's not about protecting people fleeing bad situations. It's about gaining permanent political power.
Brother… undocumented folks aren’t going to be able to vote. They’re not citizens and won’t be citizens. Get a freaking grip.

Box Ox

"JUST IN: Senior Border Patrol official says they stand tall with Texas and have "no plans" to take down razor wire from the southern border. America stands with Texas. According to Fox News, a Border Patrol official told them that their relationship with Texas "remains strong." "The relationship between Border Patrol, Texas DPS, & TMD remains strong... Bottom line: Border Patrol has no plans to remove infrastructure (c-wire) placed by Texas along the border. Our posture remains the same,"
@GriffJenkins reported.

The Border Patrol Union also chimed in. "Rank-and-file BP agents appreciate and respect what TX has been doing to defend their state in the midst of this catastrophe that the Biden Admin has unleashed on America." The development comes after Biden reportedly threatened Texas, giving them until today to allow border agents into Shelby Park (Video below)."

I'm sure they fall under the same category as the military does about being able to disregard any order that is illegal immoral or unconstitutional. So I'm not really that surprised at this statement.

There's probably quite a few leftists in the military who love illegal immigration just as much as Joe Biden does. I don't think it's a good idea to assume that the military and border patrol will always put morality and the Constitution first. But I'm glad to see it's apparently happening in this case. Maybe Biden could still send down some blue state fanatics to deal with the situation but it would be a political disaster for him.

Brother… undocumented folks aren’t going to be able to vote. They’re not citizens and won’t be citizens. Get a freaking grip.

Why are you so sure that they won't be citizens? The Democrats will obviously be screaming for it from now until the end of time. It'd be super inhumane to not grant it to the illegals. And the balance of power in our government does shift.

Brown Down

So if we're granting them amnesty with this bill what exactly would they be then? They wouldn't be considered illegals would they be green card holders would they be citizens And can you be 100% sure what they would be because the bill was beyond ambiguous. This is why a passing crap without understanding it is a bad idea.

Brown Down

There's probably quite a few leftists in the military who love illegal immigration just as much as Joe Biden does. I don't think it's a good idea to assume that the military and border patrol will always put morality and the Constitution first. But I'm glad to see it's apparently happening in this case. Maybe Biden could still send down some blue state fanatics to deal with the situation but it would be a political disaster for him.

Why are you so sure that they won't be citizens? The Democrats will obviously be screaming for it from now until the end of time. It'd be super inhumane to not grant it to the illegals. And the balance of power in our government does shift.
Oh I'm not saying all of them would go against it but there will probably and hopefully be enough to end this madness.

vantexan

If they are granted amnesty and put on a path to citizenship they'll eventually vote. They'll also have children born here who'll eventually vote. A lot of black voters are now seeing that the Dems are creating a new dependent class that will compete with them. They are being left behind. A big reason that Trump is now polling better with blacks than any Republican since Eisenhower.

If you think Biden is letting in millions and millions illegally because he's concerned we don't have enough crop pickers or lawn care professionals then you are kidding yourself. Biden is literally violating the Constitution with what he's doing and Texas is in the right constitutionally to stand up to him and protect their state.

I hope if he does decide to send Federal troops to Texas the military officers remember their first obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and refuse to obey a commander-in-chief who is violating the Constitution.

Box Ox

Oh I'm not saying all of them would go against it but there will probably and hopefully be enough to end this madness.

Fingers crossed. It'd be wonderful if this whole stupid situation is peacefully brought under control because everyone stood up together and told the Biden Administration that they'd had enough of its open borders bull:censored2:.

Brown Down

Fingers crossed. It'd be wonderful if this whole stupid situation is peacefully brought under control because everyone stood up together and told the Biden Administration that they'd had enough of its open borders bull:censored2:.
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst is always a solid strategy

Next Day Err

If they are granted amnesty and put on a path to citizenship they'll eventually vote. They'll also have children born here who'll eventually vote. A lot of black voters are now seeing that the Dems are creating a new dependent class that will compete with them. They are being left behind. A big reason that Trump is now polling better with blacks than any Republican since Eisenhower.

If you think Biden is letting in millions and millions illegally because he's concerned we don't have enough crop pickers or lawn care professionals then you are kidding yourself. Biden is literally violating the Constitution with what he's doing and Texas is in the right constitutionally to stand up to him and protect their state.

I hope if he does decide to send Federal troops to Texas the military officers remember their first obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and refuse to obey a commander-in-chief who is violating the Constitution.
They will not be citizens. Maybe ever.

Brown Down

They will not be citizens. Maybe ever.
You seem awfully sure of that how do you know they'll never be the citizens? Do you have an inside source you're not letting us know about I mean come on you seem so sure. And by the way what would they be if they get amnesty what would they be?

Next Day Err

To the chagrin of many here I’ve just heard from one economist that part of our hot economy may be from the extra immigration. Lots more consumers. Take that for what you will

Next Day Err

You seem awfully sure of that how do you know they'll never be the citizens? Do you have an inside source you're not letting us know about I mean come on you seem so sure. And by the way what would they be if they get amnesty what would they be?
It’s politically toxic. The undocumented aren’t going to be citizens.

Brown Down

Again what will they be you seem to know everything what will they be answer the damn question. I'll tell you why you want to answer the question you don't know the answer nor do you know what they'll be considered because it is not clear in the bill that is trying to be past and that is the big problem most of us have.
It doesn't fix the problems, in fact it causes a lot more than it fixes, The language we have seen is very ambiguous which being at UPS look at how ambiguous language works in our contract do you really think the government is going to be any different please you can't be that dumb.

Next Day Err

Again what will they be you seem to know everything what will they be answer the damn question. I'll tell you why you want to answer the question you don't know the answer nor do you know what they'll be considered because it is not clear in the bill that is trying to be past and that is the big problem most of us have.
It doesn't fix the problems, in fact it causes a lot more than it fixes, The language we have seen is very ambiguous which being at UPS look at how ambiguous language works in our contract do you really think the government is going to be any different please you can't be that dumb.
Run, Forrest, run on sentence.

vantexan

That's awfully magnanimous of the Democrats letting in millions in such a short time. The other issue is the U.S. Census doesn't just count citizens but illegal immigrants too. So? For all the talk about Texas sending illegals to NYC and Chicago it's just a fraction of what the Federal government and NGO's have bused in. Why? How many Congressional seats a state is apportioned is based on the Census. Liberal states are losing population and thus Congressional seats. May even gain some seats with all the new people. That means more power in Congress.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's awfully magnanimous of the Democrats letting in millions in such a short time. The other issue is the U.S. Census doesn't just count citizens but illegal immigrants too. So? For all the talk about Texas sending illegals to NYC and Chicago it's just a fraction of what the Federal government and NGO's have bused in. Why? How many Congressional seats a state is apportioned is based on the Census. Liberal states are losing population and thus Congressional seats. May even gain some seats with all the new people. That means more power in Congress.
Democrats are sleazy

Next Day Err

You could absolutely tell what I was saying and I was using talk to text. So you have no reply to what I put regardless shocking. Go bury your head in the sand some more. you just keep proving you have not a clue what you're talking about.
Like you I am also working. Trying to type between stops. I’ll get back to you later.