The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Box Ox

Biden Says Texas Has Till End Of Day To Remove Razor Wire Or Else Frinlerbagsuzzit Dorblelerg | Babylon Bee

"In a stern warning to Texas and other states standing in support of razor wire barriers at the Southern border, President Biden said that Texas has until the end of the day to remove it or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg.

"This has gotten out of hand, folks," said Biden before a crowd of reporters. "The governor of Texas has defied the gribblegarg of tortlshwaligglbuther. I'm giving Greg Abbot until sundown today to remove thrigldiffin or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg. Not a joke!"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Biden Says Texas Has Till End Of Day To Remove Razor Wire Or Else Frinlerbagsuzzit Dorblelerg | Babylon Bee

"In a stern warning to Texas and other states standing in support of razor wire barriers at the Southern border, President Biden said that Texas has until the end of the day to remove it or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg.

"This has gotten out of hand, folks," said Biden before a crowd of reporters. "The governor of Texas has defied the gribblegarg of tortlshwaligglbuther. I'm giving Greg Abbot until sundown today to remove thrigldiffin or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg. Not a joke!"
This is what we’ve become. Pay attention, it’s your country to control now, not the boomers. It’s up to you.

UnionStrong

It's my parents generation, not the Boomers, that's holding on to the highest offices. Retire the geezers!
Absolutely. We get set in our ways. That doesn’t mean our values and morals should change, that’s what the progressive democrats have wrought upon us, perverse values.

Box Ox

This is what we’ve become. Pay attention, it’s your country to control now, not the boomers. It’s up to you.
You say that as we're preparing for 4 more years of Donald Trump. ;)
It’s better than this :censored2:! Are you :censored2:in blind? If you can’t see that democrats are crazy, there’s no hope.

Can see it. Think I've still got a phantom Democratic limb thing going on where there's some part of me that feels like the party could return to being what it once was: One of classical liberal values that I still think are important.

I've decided on ways to think about the situation, and Republicans, and Trump. What would be the right way to go given the current state of things.

UnionStrong

Can see it. Think I've still got a phantom Democratic limb thing going on where there's some part of me that feels like the party could return to being what it once was: One of classical liberal values that I still think are important.

I've decided on ways to think about the situation, and Republicans, and Trump. What would be the right way to go given the current state of things.
I’m not an ultra conservative. I was raised democrat, classic liberalism, this ain’t it. It’s communism, plain and simple.

Brown Down

The biggest thing is how extreme people in the parties are getting.it used to be there was a decent bit of common ground but now everything is light years apart and getting farther.

Box Ox

The biggest thing is how extreme people in the parties are getting.it used to be there was a decent bit of common ground but now everything is light years apart and getting farther.

I'm trying to think of things Republicans have gotten more extreme on over the years. They're not even saying much about gay marriage or Obamacare anymore.

UnionStrong

I'm trying to think of things Republicans have gotten more extreme on over the years. They're not even saying much about gay marriage or Obamacare anymore.
It’s about preserving our way of life. We’re doomed if we allow people in that have no desire to assimilate. You’re gonna be fighting them, not me. I was ready but the baton is being passed.

Next Day Err

Again what will they be you seem to know everything what will they be answer the damn question. I'll tell you why you want to answer the question you don't know the answer nor do you know what they'll be considered because it is not clear in the bill that is trying to be past and that is the big problem most of us have.
It doesn't fix the problems, in fact it causes a lot more than it fixes, The language we have seen is very ambiguous which being at UPS look at how ambiguous language works in our contract do you really think the government is going to be any different please you can't be that dumb.
I think we should turn them all into green card workers and tighten up the border. Biden wants at least 2,000 more ICE agents, for example. I think that’s a good start.

I do not think we should carve up our asylum tradition but it definitely needs clarification in law with respect to how to execute these requests. I do not see “remain in Mexico” as the only or the right solution.

But they shouldn’t become citizens and I don’t expect them to.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This is a CBS reporter in New Hampshire.

CBS anchor admits he failed to find a single person outside New Hampshire grocery store who 'feels good about the economy​

👇🏼 link below

Brown Down

I think we should turn them all into green card workers and tighten up the border. Biden wants at least 2,000 more ICE agents, for example. I think that’s a good start.

I do not think we should carve up our asylum tradition but it definitely needs clarification in law with respect to how to execute these requests. I do not see “remain in Mexico” as the only or the right solution.

But they shouldn’t become citizens and I don’t expect them to.
Unfortunately what you want and what might happen can and very well may be vastly different. You cannot let ambiguous language into anything because someone WILL use it to their advantage. Until they clarify what amnesty truly entails it's completely ambiguous and a very real danger. And that's without even bringing up the rest that's been supposedly brought to light in that bill.

Next Day Err

Unfortunately what you want and what might happen can and very well may be vastly different. You cannot let ambiguous language into anything because someone WILL use it to their advantage. Until they clarify what amnesty truly entails it's completely ambiguous and a very real danger. And that's without even bringing up the rest that's been supposedly brought to light in that bill.
That’s the nature of politics. Guess we will see what’s proposed even though it looks like it’s going to be shot down before lift off.