The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Next Day Err

Sure but I'm not the one screaming to pass it without knowing alot of it's meaning. I'm the one wanting clarification.
I’m not screaming for them to pass it as much as I’m flabbergasted that Senate leadership is possibly going to torch the bill just because Trump doesn’t want Biden to have yet another legislative win.

vantexan

I’m not screaming for them to pass it as much as I’m flabbergasted that Senate leadership is possibly going to torch the bill just because Trump doesn’t want Biden to have yet another legislative win.
Can you name his legislative wins? Seriously, can you name a Biden policy that's worked out well?

Brown Down

Then you're screaming for them to pass it how do you know it's a good bill You've even said yourself you don't know what it says exactly. You're talking circles.

Brown Down

You don’t get it. Read what I wrote again
I have.
Couldn't say because I haven't read it either. But I have read that Trump told McConnell to torpedo the idea because Trump didn't want President Biden to take a win. This is why our fixable problems remain intractable. It's terrible for our country.

On the other hand at least the Republicans will still have a problem they can cry about this election season.
I don’t support it. I want new legislation that cleans up definitions about amnesty and how to process migrants.

It’s all about moving the ball down the court.

Who should we blame if a good piece of immigration legislation is blown up? I guess the problem wouldn’t be the existential problem we’ve been led to believe?
These are all quotes from you in the last few days. So you thinkump has done away with great legislation. Then you want clear and conscise language and then back to it's a good price of legislation. Remember none of us have been able to read it OTHER than what has been leaked by some politicians. And what HAS been leaked has been VERY ambiguous. So. Which is it. You want it passed so Biden can have a win? Or do you want clear language without loopholes? Or is it just not as big a problem as we thought because it's possibly being topedoed?

Next Day Err

I have.

These are all quotes from you in the last few days. So you thinkump has done away with great legislation. Then you want clear and conscise language and then back to it's a good price of legislation. Remember none of us have been able to read it OTHER than what has been leaked by some politicians. And what HAS been leaked has been VERY ambiguous. So. Which is it. You want it passed so Biden can have a win? Or do you want clear language without loopholes? Or is it just not as big a problem as we thought because it's possibly being topedoed?
I’m open to the bill going up for a vote and meanwhile the public can see what’s in it. Once they’re done crafting the bill. That’s all.

If it’s thrown in their trash based solely on Trump’s hurt feelings we all suffer. That’s my simple point.

vantexan

I’m open to the bill going up for a vote and meanwhile the public can see what’s in it. Once they’re done crafting the bill. That’s all.

If it’s thrown in their trash based solely on Trump’s hurt feelings we all suffer. That’s my simple point.
Yah, let's blame all Democratic failures on Trump. Been the case since 2016.

Brown Down

And what if it's thrown in the trash because it is completely ambiguous? You keep thinking trump is to blame but what if it's not worded correctly? Sensible people start again and do things correctly. I would t want it voted in with glaring loopholes due to piss poor wording

Next Day Err

And what if it's thrown in the trash because it is completely ambiguous? You keep thinking trump is to blame but what if it's not worded correctly? Sensible people start again and do things correctly. I would t want it voted in with glaring loopholes due to piss poor wording
WE DONT KNOW IT’S AMBIGUOUS

ALL WE KNOW IS TRUMP HAS PRESSURED MCCONNELL TO TORCH IT

Brown Down

WE DONT KNOW IT’S AMBIGUOUS

ALL WE KNOW IS TRUMP HAS PRESSURED MCCONNELL TO TORCH IT
No you read that. Same as I've read snippets of what is in the bill. How do you know what you read is right and what I've read is wrong? Oh because you are only good as a parrot. Can't ever believe youv been wrong.