The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Box Ox

I think this is a well coordinated effort of the Democratic Party and the NGO's.

It's so Twilight Zone-y for me to watch the video in post 1,501 and recall that pro-labor Democrats used to strongly speak out against mass illegal immigration for the same reasons Republicans are citing now.

vantexan

It's so Twilight Zone-y for me to watch the video in post 1,501 and recall that pro-labor Democrats used to strongly speak out against mass illegal immigration for the same reasons the Republicans are speaking out against it now.
As much as y'all hate the MAGA movement they are exactly the people who are trying to find protection from displacement by willing to work for nothing illegals.

Box Ox

As much as y'all hate the MAGA movement they are exactly the people who are trying to find protection from displacement by willing to work for nothing illegals.

Think a lot of folks are probably going to vote for Trump even if there is a chance of him being crowned King of America after he gets in. :censored2: just can't keep going on like it is. Biden is President but no one is home. His administration is a rudderless ship.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Asylum is a promise that America has made and is part of what makes us a great country. Nativists don’t agree, I understand that.
We give Asylum now for zero reason other than you want the American lifestyle, and maybe some free stuff?

No, they have to go back.

Cellphones, cash, and many overweight.

M2N3BZEW6ZPHDCUUY7D6FI7OZY.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

'Don’t mistreat any foreigners who live in your land. Instead, treat them as well as you treat citizens and love them as much as you love yourself. Remember, you were once foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God' (Leviticus 19:33-34).​

The Law of Moses made specific regulations regarding the admission into Israel's community of such as were not born Israelites. You know, laws to be even recognized as a citizen. Even then, proselytes were limited.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

'Don’t mistreat any foreigners who live in your land. Instead, treat them as well as you treat citizens and love them as much as you love yourself. Remember, you were once foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God' (Leviticus 19:33-34).​

Can't mistreat folk that do not reside here. They snuck in and we will humanly transport them back home to their own lands.

Only legal residents live here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy