The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706894863714.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NY Post reports that the four no bail punks may have used fake names to a charity group that provides bus rides out of NYC.
Maybe heading to CA.
Punk number 5 is being held on a $15,000 cash bail or a $50,000 bond.
So accused felons, dangerous unvetted illiegals let in by Biden, are loose to commit crimes elsewhere.

Good job Joe!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
While they are talking about cutting Social Security and making everyone work more years they are setting up illegals pretty nicely. These people never paid a dime into the system yet reap some nice rewards.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
While they are talking about cutting Social Security and making everyone work more years they are setting up illegals pretty nicely. These people never paid a dime into the system yet reap some nice rewards.

Free stuff. Best believe folk in Central and South America see this and are packing right now to get in on Biden's gravy train.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

'What the detectives are telling me is that they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing then go to Florida to spend the money then come back,' Miller, who is also the Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counterterrorism of the NYPD, told her.

'And I'm like 'why don't they just stay and steal in Florida' and they said 'because there you go to jail'.'

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Another useless so called “Mayor”.

Box Ox

Another useless so called “Mayor”.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

This kind of news is starting to even piss off Democrats. I have an acquaintance that has TDS and in the past never said anything but praise for Biden. Her and her husband are feeling the pain of inflation to the point that they are counting every penny and starting to wonder how they are going to make it. Their children are also having a tough time. I love to share stories like this with her and watch her get furious. She has lately started talking bad about Biden and I even got her to say her family had it better under Trump.
When our citizens are financially hurting and they keep seeing cuts to them while giving hand outs after hand outs to illegals their eyes starts to open. When people are hurting and told more cuts and sacrifices are coming but on the other hand they see a never ending supply going to boarder crashers they will rebel.