The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
10 million illegals.
10% of any group are no good.
At least 1 million illegals are thugs. Get ready America. Average is about 21,000 for each of the lower 48.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1707093466489.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

So now we come to find out there is no problem with illegals crossing the boarder yet Biden has been lying about it saying it has been a problem for the last decade and wants a bill and money to solve something that isn’t happening!

Last edited:

Box Ox

the bill is clearly more about processing illegal immigrants in than keeping them out.

And the 5,000+ average daily illegal immigrant number needed over the course of a week to trigger a border closure would mean that 1,819,636 illegal immigrants spread evenly over the course of a year would not be enough to shut down the border.

The border deal is exactly what we thought it would be.

Senators unveil border deal and foreign aid package for Ukraine and Israel ahead of key vote | CNN Politics

"If migrant crossings increased above 5,000 on average per day on a given week, DHS would be required to use the authority. The authority sunsets after three years."

Darmark7

The border deal is exactly what we thought it would be.

Senators unveil border deal and foreign aid package for Ukraine and Israel ahead of key vote | CNN Politics

"If migrant crossings increased above 5,000 on average per day on a given week, DHS would be required to use the authority. The authority sunsets after three years."

What does sending billions to Ukraine and Israel have to do with our boarder? This bill is a scam. It doesn’t secure our boarder while giving away billions to be siphoned off of. The good news is that it will show who votes for it and that will show who is getting some kind of “promise” or “kickback” from this Open Boarder Bill. We know all Democrats will be on board but it will be telling who the RINOs are.

Darmark7

The leftist news is so confusing. When they want it to look like there is no problem they report that there is no convoy and only 19 cars showed up (see @fishtm2001 post) but then on the other hand when they want to report about all those crazy MAGA people they say a convoy of 200 showed up (see @Next Day Err post). I’m starting to see how leftist watching their leftist news can be so confused. One minute there isn’t a boarder problem then the next minute they need a bill and money to fix the problem. One minute we know what a man and a woman is then the next no one knows. How do you leftist keep up with what you are suppose to believe today?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Next Day Err

The leftist news is so confusing. When they want it to look like there is no problem they report that there is no convoy and only 19 cars showed up (see @fishtm2001 post) but then on the other hand when they want to report about all those crazy MAGA people they say a convoy of 200 showed up (see @Next Day Err post). I’m starting to see how leftist watching their leftist news can be so confused. One minute there isn’t a boarder problem then the next minute they need a bill and money to fix the problem. One minute we know what a man and a woman is then the next no one knows. How do you leftist keep up with what you are suppose to believe today?
Border. Not boarder.

Darmark7

Border. Not boarder.

Thanks for helping me with that. I can see you are way more educated than I so can you help me with a few things? Was there only 19 cars and no “border“ crossers or was there 200 vehicles and border crossers? Is the border safe and secure or do we need a bill to solve the unsecure border? Can we tell the difference in a man and a woman and if yes how? Are we still suppose to be upset at George Washington, Andrew Jackson and even Abraham Lincoln to the point we can’t stand to see an image of them… well… unless it is on our money?
Thanks for your help. It is getting so hard to keep changing my beliefs to keep up with what I’m told to believe.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Biden is screaming we need to pass his open border bill that codifies citizenship for 1.8 million foreigners every year.

And the media is going to tell you Republicans won't pass it so they can use the issue for the election.

They think you're stupid.

Next Day Err

So Biden is screaming we need to pass his open border bill that codifies citizenship for 1.8 million foreigners every year.

And the media is going to tell you Republicans won't pass it so they can use the issue for the election.

They think you're stupid.
Gonna need immigration as our society continues to age like Europe, Japan and China to remain competitive. That’s just one aspect.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

“If this bill reaches the House, it will be dead on arrival.”
It's kind of crazy how bad it is.

From a political election year standpoint, there is actually a very good likelihood Republicans would have voted against a moderate bill.

So why even push this radical bill?
They really could have blamed Republicans if they actually offered something moderate and it was voted down.

But when you get into the details, the bill is complete radical trash:

Click the tweet and read through the points, it's nuts.

Box Ox

It's kind of crazy how bad it is.

From a political election year standpoint, there is actually a very good likelihood Republicans would have voted against a moderate bill.

So why even push this radical bill?
They really could have blamed Republicans if they actually offered something moderate and it was voted down.

But when you get into the details, the bill is complete radical trash:

Click the tweet and read through the points, it's nuts.

It’s interesting that the lead Republican negotiator in the senate is playing the “we think voters are stupid and can’t read” game just like his Democratic counterparts are.