The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We are finding out the free gifts just keep coming for illegals. It’s a horrible time to be a USA vet or a homeless citizen but if you are an illegal (criminal) immigrant you won the lottery. Thanks uncle Joe.

The Biden regime sent billions to illegal aliens who were not qualified for the payments due to their immigration status.
A recent report by the Economic Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) discovered that $340 million from the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund was given to a program that sent $1,000 checks to illegal aliens in Washington state.

RangerMan06

We are finding out the free gifts just keep coming for illegals. It’s a horrible time to be a USA vet or a homeless citizen but if you are an illegal (criminal) immigrant you won the lottery. Thanks uncle Joe.

The Biden regime sent billions to illegal aliens who were not qualified for the payments due to their immigration status.
A recent report by the Economic Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) discovered that $340 million from the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund was given to a program that sent $1,000 checks to illegal aliens in Washington state.

That's just the money we know about. All of these asylum seekers are well dressed with nice shoes and have somehow paid to be transported from Russia, Asia, and the Middle East.

Darmark7

So again I see you didn‘t even open up the link. There is the full report about where the monies are going. I thought you would be glad about this? You are all for the illegals coming in. Remember they are going to make the USA better. Why are you not happy for these incentives to get more illegals here? Sometimes you see what people really believe by how they act and react, not by what they say or type.

RangerMan06

So again I see you didn‘t even open up the link. There is the full report about where the monies are going. I thought you would be glad about this? You are all for the illegals coming in. Remember they are going to make the USA better. Why are you not happy for these incentives to get more illegals here? Sometimes you see what people really believe by how they act and react, not by what they say or type.
Yup he's been asking for proof, and once he has it he refuses to believe it

Next Day Err

Gateway Pundit is bunk.

Darmark7

Gateway Pundit is bunk.

Gateway Pundit didn’t write the report they only reported on what is in the Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund for 2022-2023. They even put the report up for all to read.
Again… why are you not happy about this report? You should be excited that the Gateway Pundit is reporting something for your side. Your side does think helping to get more and more illegals here is a net positive for the USA…. Right?

Last edited:

vantexan

Just out of curiosity, how do 8 million people who don't have jobs and can barely speak English, if at all, get by daily? How much does it cost to feed them every day? Transport them? Shelter them? If it's an average $50 per person per day that's $400 million a day. And that number is likely much higher considering where many of them have been transported to. And don't blame Texas for all the bus rides. Texas has shipped a fraction of what the Federal government and NGO's have.

So maybe the Federal government spending money on illegals earmarked for other programs isn't bunk after all.

RangerMan06

Just out of curiosity, how do 8 million people who don't have jobs and can barely speak English, if at all, get by daily? How much does it cost to feed them every day? Transport them? Shelter them? If it's an average $50 per person per day that's $400 million a day. And that number is likely much higher considering where many of them have been transported to. And don't blame Texas for all the bus rides. Texas has shipped a fraction of what the Federal government and NGO's have.

So maybe the Federal government spending money on illegals earmarked for other programs isn't bunk after all.
Facts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again… why are you not happy about this report? You should be excited that the Gateway Pundit is reporting something for your side. Your side does think helping to get more and more illegals here is a net positive for the USA…. Right?
Because gaslighting is the Democrat campaign strategy.
20230225_150608.jpg

vantexan