The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

vantexan

Way off base here. This is really stretching. The border law was still broken under Trump. Trump’s cruel family separation was ugly and other aspects of his policy were challenged in court.
The Dems tried to put that on Trump but were showing images from 2014 when Obama was in power. Meanwhile this administration can't account for 85,000 missing children who most likely are either in the paedophile sex trade or are working in sweatshops paying off their parents cartel debt.

The border was controlled under Trump. Period. We weren't swamped. And everywhere he was able to get wall built the illegal crossings went to almost nothing. The border didn't explode until Biden put out the welcome mat. Well documented that NGO's have been passing out maps in other countries showing how to get here and where to cross. Biggest bunch of BS artists ever essentially saying "Who, Me?"

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So it’s better that we will see “open borders” continue for another full year, at least?
Is it better to entrench yourself against a siege, hoping for reinforcements to arrive, or to invite the enemy into your home, knowing full well that they intend to slash your throat at the first opportunity?

Your arguments are so .....distraught!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is it better to entrench yourself against a siege, hoping for reinforcements to arrive, or to invite the enemy into your home, knowing full well that they intend to slash your throat at the first opportunity?

Your arguments are so .....distraught!
That is why Rome fell to the barbarians

Box Ox

Biggest bunch of BS artists ever essentially saying "Who, Me?"
Watching the Morning Joe replay from today. Chuck Schumer is telling Mika that it's Trump and Putin's fault that House Republicans don't like the bill.

The uncomfortable look on Mika's face when Chuck Schumer said "This is a historic moment and I feel it" at the end of their interview today. Jesus. Lying so hard they can't keep a straight face.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Three migrants were arrested by the NYPD after they allegedly went on a crime spree that saw them stealing wallets and cellphones from at least 62 women across the city's seven boroughs.

Police say they arrested the migrants, all believed to be from Venezuela, in a safe house in the Bronx after executing a search warrant.

The suspects were allegedly stealing the iPhones to use the Apple Pay feature and use the owners' credit cards to buy items.
According to the New York Post, the migrants charged in the assault are also part of a phone-snatching scheme.

'They’re buying cars back in Ecuador and Venezuela' a police source told the Post. 'They’re putting pools in their homes there. All this money is going back and forth. That’s why the larcenies are going out of control. It’s unbelievable what they’re doing.'

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The uncomfortable look on Mika's face when Chuck Schumer said "This is a historic moment and I feel it" at the end of their interview today. Jesus. Lying so hard they can't keep a straight face.
They don’t even try to hide it anymore. 2 possible reasons for barely concealing it, one, they’re base is stupid and brainwashed it doesn’t matter, or 2, they don’t fear the consequences of an election. That has its own implications.

UnionStrong

Three migrants were arrested by the NYPD after they allegedly went on a crime spree that saw them stealing wallets and cellphones from at least 62 women across the city's seven boroughs.

Police say they arrested the migrants, all believed to be from Venezuela, in a safe house in the Bronx after executing a search warrant.

The suspects were allegedly stealing the iPhones to use the Apple Pay feature and use the owners' credit cards to buy items.
According to the New York Post, the migrants charged in the assault are also part of a phone-snatching scheme.

'They’re buying cars back in Ecuador and Venezuela' a police source told the Post. 'They’re putting pools in their homes there. All this money is going back and forth. That’s why the larcenies are going out of control. It’s unbelievable what they’re doing.'
The cop beaters had an arrest record here, believed to be part of that moped gang. They were hear 3 months and already had a lengthy record.

Sportello

Again, all the authority needed to secure the border and remove illegal immigrants was given to the president by Congress in 1952. Democrats are aware of this. It was the same law Obama used that earned him the nickname Deporter-in-Chief.

The new bill is a compromise to get Ukraine funding in exchange for allowing up to 5000 illegal immigrants to enter a day. It calls for removing illegals above that number. This is just a cynical attempt to flood the country with an overwhelming number of immigrants in a short time and change the balance of power in the Democrats favor.
You are misinformed.

Box Ox

“House Republicans oppose the Senate immigration bill because it fails in every policy area needed to secure our border and would actually incentivize more illegal immigration.

Among its many flaws, the bill expands work authorizations for illegal aliens while failing to include critical asylum reforms. Even worse, its language allowing illegals to be ‘released from physical custody’ would effectively endorse the Biden ‘catch and release’ policy.

The so-called ‘shutdown’ authority in the bill is anything but, riddled with loopholes that grant far too much discretionary authority to Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas – who has proven he will exploit every measure possible, in defiance of the law, to keep the border open.

The bill also fails to adequately stop the President’s abuse of parole authority and provides for taxpayer funds to fly and house illegal immigrants in hotels through the FEMA Shelter and Services Program.

Because President Biden has refused to utilize his broad executive authority to end the border catastrophe that he has created, the House led nine months ago with the passage of the Secure the Border Act (H.R. 2). That bill contains the necessary components to actually stem the flow of illegals and end the present crisis. The Senate must take it up immediately.

America’s sovereignty is at stake.

Any consideration of this Senate bill in its current form is a waste of time. It is DEAD on arrival in the House. We encourage the U.S. Senate to reject it.”

Sportello

I know it’s Radical but maybe not letting anyone just crash the border without vetting. I think it is called legal immigration and I think that’s how it was always suppose to be but somehow that is now “Radical”.
Why is enforcing our laws now “Radical“ to Democrats?
I believe that is exactly what the proposed law would do.

What would our Radical Right friends wish to see in an immigration bill?

If one were to read beyond what has been posted of a section of the bill, one could see that it does call for removal, and expedited proceedings.
  • removal of birthright citizenship
    • citizenship requires both parents be citizens of the country
  • all citizens admitted after 1965 must adhere to current citizenship requirements
  • permanent immigration on basis of DNA testing showing 75% or greater European ancestry
  • temporary farm immigrants only allowed from mexico/canada
  • any non-cash payrolls must be citizens-only
    • this is a felony offense to break
  • non-citizens are ineligible for any local, state, or federal benefits of any kind
  • property can only be purchased by citizens

UnionStrong

“House Republicans oppose the Senate immigration bill because it fails in every policy area needed to secure our border and would actually incentivize more illegal immigration.

Among its many flaws, the bill expands work authorizations for illegal aliens while failing to include critical asylum reforms. Even worse, its language allowing illegals to be ‘released from physical custody’ would effectively endorse the Biden ‘catch and release’ policy.

The so-called ‘shutdown’ authority in the bill is anything but, riddled with loopholes that grant far too much discretionary authority to Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas – who has proven he will exploit every measure possible, in defiance of the law, to keep the border open.

The bill also fails to adequately stop the President’s abuse of parole authority and provides for taxpayer funds to fly and house illegal immigrants in hotels through the FEMA Shelter and Services Program.

Because President Biden has refused to utilize his broad executive authority to end the border catastrophe that he has created, the House led nine months ago with the passage of the Secure the Border Act (H.R. 2). That bill contains the necessary components to actually stem the flow of illegals and end the present crisis. The Senate must take it up immediately.

Any consideration of this Senate bill in its current form is a waste of time. It is DEAD on arrival in the House. We encourage the U.S. Senate to reject it.”
And that’s that.

vantexan

[*]permanent immigration on basis of DNA testing showing 75% or greater European ancestry
So if an American of Irish ancestry married a full blooded Sioux woman by your standard their children, being only of 50% European ancestry, aren't really worthy of U.S. citizenship? Should we rescind citizenship for blacks, Asians, and Native Americans? Whites only?

I'll agree that homogenous societies tend to have the most internally peaceful, safe societies. But that genie is out of the bottle in the U.S. and has been for a long time.

anonymous23456

I also want a redefinition of "Caucasian". I don't want to include Middle Eastern people in it. LOL...ok...just joking around here.

catstalking...if you have one drop of Arab's blood, you are excluded.

Next Day Err

I guess Republicans are satisfied with at least a year of open borders. And if Biden wins again you can bet your ass he won’t be so lenient on doing a deal.

Sportello

• removal of birthright citizenship
    • citizenship requires both parents be citizens of the country
  • all citizens admitted after 1965 must adhere to current citizenship requirements
  • permanent immigration on basis of DNA testing showing 75% or greater European ancestry
  • temporary farm immigrants only allowed from mexico/canada
  • any non-cash payrolls must be citizens-only
    • this is a felony offense to break
  • non-citizens are ineligible for any local, state, or federal benefits of any kind
  • property can only be purchased by citizens
I must admit, that is pretty radical.

Box Ox

I guess Republicans are satisfied with at least a year of open borders.

You're still talking like the bill would actually address the problem. Good stuff.