The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709175911989.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

I think there was someone that was telling us there was rapist coming from these other countries but the Democrats called him a racist for saying that.

Illegal immigrant, 19, from Honduras is accused of raping girl, 14, in Louisiana.​

Last edited:

Sportello

Difference is when Trump was president Hugo Chavez died and Maduro took over. Things got so bad that millions of Venezuelans fled to surrounding countries. Not that many made it up here compared to Biden letting in hundreds of thousands here amongst millions of others. He's given the Venezuelans special status, allowing them to work here.
1709347184819.png

You are being lied to.

Darmark7

Illegal Aliens to Get Interest-Free Home Loans Under New Democrat-Backed California Bill.​

Democrats really want to stop illegal aliens from coming here… It’s those Republicans that are the problem.

IMG_1567.jpeg

Darmark7

This governor must be a Republican because we know Democrats are serious about wanting to stop illegals from coming here.… Oh wait…. Never mind.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul Now Pushing to Allow Illegal Immigrants to Take Government Jobs.​