The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I pity the day when cops who only speak their native tongue, have to call into the station looking for a translator who understands English.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709668347934.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So throw in two more small cities.

Why is he flying in illiegals? There is zero reason.

Oh believe me there are reasons. It just doesn’t make sense to someone that thinks the leaders of our country would try to do the best for this country.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oh believe me there are reasons. It just doesn’t make sense to someone that thinks the leaders of our country would try to do the best for this country.
Doing his best to create the country the leftists want. In order to do that they need permanent control of the Federal government. That takes millions of Democrat voters in the right places.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just read yesterday that Northern Virginia is one of the top areas in the country where there are illegals. Of course Virginians think it’s the top problem. They’re living with it every day. Jen Psaki laughed and said she lives in VA. I’m betting she doesn’t live in one of the NOVA areas where the illegals live.
Gated community would be my guess

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Loudoun County (not a city) is #24 in the country. Fairfax, I’m sure they mean the county and not the City of Fairfax, is #22. Washington, DC is #5. For any of you who might be geographically challenged, NOVA is across the river from DC.

There have always been a lot of immigrants in the DC area that no one had a problem with. It’s a very diverse area. I was fortunate to go to school with people from many different countries. The problem is ILLEGALS.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Loudoun County (not a city) is #24 in the country. Fairfax, I’m sure they mean the county and not the City of Fairfax, is #22. Washington, DC is #5. For any of you who might be geographically challenged, NOVA is across the river from DC.

There have always been a lot of immigrants in the DC area that no one had a problem with. It’s a very diverse area. I was fortunate to go to school with people from many different countries. The problem is ILLEGALS.
The left purposely mixes legal immigrants with illiegal. I guess if you believe in open borders there is no difference?