MAKAVELI

I was good when my friend got his door kicked in, his dog shot and his family thrown in jail. They were gang banging criminals. I was good when the cops took me to jail for being drunk at the scene of an accident. I was good when my brother was arrested with a needle in his arm in a Walmart parking lot while my grandfather was dying in the hospital.

Yeah dude, I’m a rational human being. If that was my own brother in the ground calling out for our mother while all the bad decisions and second chances he had flashed before his eyes, I’d be good with that still. I’d be sad, but I’d still be rational.
And yet you all are still alive. A damn shame.......

El Correcto

god is dead
And yet you all are still alive. A damn shame.......
It’s almost like complying with police keeps you alive. When the cops came to arrest me I kept my mouth shut and did as I was told. I pleaded not guilty and hired a lawyer. Not only did I survive, but I still got a clean record.

MAKAVELI

It’s almost like complying with police keeps you alive. When the cops came to arrest me I kept my mouth shut and did as I was told. I pleaded not guilty and hired a lawyer. Not only did I have my case dropped, but I still got a clean record.
Like I said it's damn shame you all are still alive. Your brother is no different than Floyd other than his skin color.

El Correcto

god is dead
Like I said it's damn shame you all are still alive. Your brother is no different than Floyd other than his skin color.
My brother is certainly different from Floyd. My brother has not so much as raised a hand to a woman ever in his life, let alone robbed a pregnant one in her own home at gun point.

MAKAVELI

My brother is certainly different from Floyd. My brother has not so much as raised a hand to a woman ever in his life, let alone robbed a pregnant one in her own home at gun point.
Your brother is an addict. Addicts do stupid :censored2: when they are high and to get their next high when they have no $. Your brother is no different than Floyd other than his skin color. Don't get it twisted bro.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your brother is an addict. Addicts do stupid * when they are high and to get their next high when they have no $. Your brother is no different than Floyd other than his skin color. Don't get it twisted bro.
That’s bull:censored2: and you know it. Not all addicts will get a gun and go rob a pregnant woman. Theres plenty of other crimes to go profit from.

MAKAVELI

That’s bull* and you know it. Not all addicts will get a gun and go rob a pregnant woman. Theres plenty of other crimes to go profit from.
It's not bull:censored2: and you know it. People like you want to condemn anyone of color who is an addict but yet want to claim innocence and disease when they are white. And yes if your brother was on the streets he'd be doing the same :censored2:. Don't get it twisted bro.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's not bull* and you know it. People like you want to condemn anyone of color who is an addict but yet want to claim innocence and disease when they are white. And yes if your brother was on the streets he'd be doing the same *. Don't get it twisted bro.
You’re so wrong headed about me condemning a person of color. I wish George Floyd was a white man just so you couldn’t deflect to this, then again you wouldn’t even give a :censored2: probably because that’s how racist minds operate, you would of post some funny whitey had it coming comment and moved on.

Poop Head

Judge me.
It's not bull* and you know it. People like you want to condemn anyone of color who is an addict but yet want to claim innocence and disease when they are white. And yes if your brother was on the streets he'd be doing the same *. Don't get it twisted bro.
Floyd was a piece of :censored2: human being and you know it

El Correcto

god is dead
When police killed Ashli Bobbitt(white capitol rioter woman), I had much the same to say. Play stupid games win stupid prizes, Ashli Bobbitt was a much better person than George Floyd from what I recall hearing. Military service at least, it’s a much worse tragedy in my eyes.

MAKAVELI

You’re so wrong headed about me condemning a person of color. I wish George Floyd was a white man just so you couldn’t deflect to this, then again you wouldn’t even give a * probably because that’s how racist minds operate, you would of post some funny whitey had it coming comment and moved on.
Let me know when a cop kills a white man by putting his knee on his neck for 9 min 29 sec.

wilberforce15

The video clearly shows Floyd taking his last gasping breaths while Chauvin has one knee on his neck and the other on his back.
Yes, and he also died completely consistently with the drugs in his sytem.

The defense lawyer should give his entire closing argument with Chauvin kneeling on his neck.

That's because you cannot visually tell what is happening at all. I'd love the showmanship of showing hte nonsense of the prosecution.

Career bad guy with fatal illegal drugs in his system died after lying to the cop about his drugged up state. News at 11.