DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love the lefties here throwing around personal attacks. It's all emotion with these people, facts don't matter to people who have been bombarded with media for months telling them to be outraged.

El Correcto

god is dead
I just don’t like the rhetoric coming from people on the left when it comes to criminal justice reform. They want to tear down the worlds greatest criminal justice system mankind has ever had and replace it with a system built from a foundation of their delusional beliefs about human nature.
Any time I see this rhetoric start coming up I think of this dude and how the idiot leftists let him out of prison early and turned him into a darling reformer.

Re-Raise

There you go resorting to personal attacks again. I'm sorry you're so upset that a violent thug overdosed. The media brainwashed you to feel that way, you can't help it.

Very sad.
If you can see a man choked to death in front of your eyes..and still argue that it didn’t happen

it just shows how illogical all of your arguments are.

Maybe Trump even won the election?

You are just living in an alternative reality because you cant handle it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you can see a man choked to death in front of your eyes..and still argue that it didn’t happen
It doesn't take 9 minutes to choke someone to death. Your narrative doesn't even make sense lol.

He's on video with fentanyl bags in his mouth.
He had a fatal amount in his system.

You've been told how to feel by the media, wake up buddy.

Re-Raise

It doesn't take 9 minutes to choke someone to death. Your narrative doesn't even make sense lol.

I suppose we could try an experiment with you in handcuffs and my knee on your neck?

oldngray

nowhere special

Prosecution only showed a part of the 20+ minute video. So far it has all been the DA made for TV special. It will be different when the defense gets its turn.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Prosecution only showed a part of the 20+ minute video. So far it has all been the DA made for TV special. It will be different when the defense gets its turn.
I'm not very impressed with his defense lawyer so far. Could go either way. Likely he would get off on appeal anyways though. The whole trial is already a sham.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm not very impressed with his defense lawyer so far. Could go either way. Likely he would get off on appeal anyways though. The whole trial is already a sham.
No possibility of a fair verdict there and now. It wouldn't have helped much but no doubt it should have been moved after the city paid off the family. Even before anyone had been found guilty.

Box Ox

The 8-9 minute knee on the neck was :censored2:ing disgusting. But it might also be true that Floyd didn't die because of it. He was already drugged up before police arrived and he swallowed the rest of his meth and fentanyl to hide it from them as they were approaching.

wilberforce15

The 8-9 minute knee on the neck was *ing disgusting. But it might also be true that Floyd didn't die because of it. He was already drugged up before police arrived and he swallowed his meth and fentanyl to hide it from them as they were approaching.
And that means a Not Guilty verdict by any reasonable person.