wilberforce15

Yeah, I mean, in court it's what you can prove. Not what you emotionally want to be the truth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And if the knee didn't actually cause the death, it may look bad, but there is no reason to call it disgusting or abusive. It may not have even done any damage or hurt him.

The only problem is that it looks bad.

El Correcto

god is dead
The 8-9 minute knee on the neck was *ing disgusting. But it might also be true that Floyd didn't die because of it. He was already drugged up before police arrived and he swallowed the rest of his meth and fentanyl to hide it from them as they were approaching.
The argument from the Floyd supporters(not vile Leftists) is even if he was ODing police killed him because they dog piled him in a prone position while his breathing was impacted by fentanyl and police had no business restraining him in a prone position. It was excessive force that contributed to George Floyd’s death.

newfie

the minor that testified yesterday got caught changing her story. she initially said the police officers checked Floyd's pulse several times then tried to deny she said it in court. Defense had to show her ,her original statement and remind her.

oldngray

nowhere special
the minor that testified yesterday got caught changing her story. she initially said the police officers checked Floyd's pulse several times then tried to deny she said it in court. Defense had to show her ,her original statement and remind her.
the kid was coached what to say and her inconsistencies pretty much rendered it worthless

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s only hardened unreasonable leftists that believe Chauvin straight up murdered George Floyd on camera after the fentanyl and meth story came out.

Everyone is so pissed at Chauvin, the other officers compressing Floyd’s diaphragm against the pavement probably did more to restrict Floyd’s breathing than Chauvins knee, which looks off angle and not a lot of force put into it.

Box Ox

The argument from the Floyd supporters(not vile Leftists) is even if he was ODing police killed him because they dog piled him in a prone position while his breathing was impacted by fentanyl and police had no business restraining him in a prone position. It was excessive force that contributed to George Floyd’s death.
For sure. If I were a juror I'd want to hear what the medical professionals have to say. I couldn't vote guilty on manslaughter or murder if they're like "Yep, George swallowed enough drugs after he was already drugged up to kill 5 elephants even without a knee. And by the way, no damage to the neck."

El Correcto

god is dead
For sure. If I were a juror I'd want to hear what the medical professionals have to say. I couldn't vote guilty on manslaughter or murder if they're like "Yep, George swallowed enough drugs after he was already drugged up to kill 5 elephants even without a knee. And by the way, no damage to the neck."
Even if he didn’t swallow enough drugs to OD, humoring people who are ignorant of how deadly fentanyl is, it still compromised his breathing all opiates do. Under normal conditions a big man like Floyd wouldn’t die from being held in prone positions. I do not believe the officers meant to cause George harm, this isn’t the :censored2:ing Rodney King beating video.

It will be fine

Even if he didn’t swallow enough drugs to OD, humoring people who are ignorant of how deadly fentanyl is, it still compromised his breathing all opiates do. Under normal conditions a big man like Floyd wouldn’t die from being held in prone positions. I do not believe the officers meant to cause George harm, this isn’t the *ing Rodney King beating video.
So what was step 2 for the cop? He had the guy on the ground, cuffed and passing out from a boat load of opiates allegedly. What was he waiting for to get up and move George to the squad car or at least a seated position while waiting for the ambulance.

Box Ox

So what was step 2 for the cop? He had the guy on the ground, cuffed and passing out from a boat load of opiates allegedly. What was he waiting for to get up and move George to the squad car or at least a seated position while waiting for the ambulance.
100%. But if the medical evidence doesn't conclude that the knee killed Floyd, can you convict on murder or manslaughter?

Box Ox

@I Will Be Wrong wants police to be more accommodating with repeat criminals who are resisting arrest.
friend.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s one of the reason I don’t believe Chauvin was applying a lot of force to Floyd’s neck. He was thinking what are these dumb :censored2:s thinking.

Look at his shoulders in this photo it clearly shows his weight shifted towards the knee not on Floyd’s neck.
62314EE7-66E9-4087-988E-75BA501E5370.jpeg

It just doesn’t look like the right angle to strangle someone to death, it doesn’t look like he is trying to throw his body weight into the neck or you would see the shoulder above the neck dipped.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So what was step 2 for the criminal? He was on the ground, handcuffed and overdosing from a boat load of opiates. What was he waiting for to stop resisting arrest and accept that he was going back to prison?