El Correcto

god is dead
I see a policeman who has a man on the ground in handcuffs that claims he can’t breathe and that policeman is too stupid to take his knee off of his neck.

I don’t care what color either of them are! A lot of you are so quick to defend Chauvin because you seem to make it a black against white issue.

If it were the other way around and a black policeman had his knee on a repeat criminal white man..would you still think it was justified. I wouldn’t.
If you don’t care what color they are, why are you in here calling us all white supremacists and projecting the racism of America’s past on us?

I don’t feel like going back a few pages to quote you but it’s there bud.

Re-Raise

If a policeman has to shoot and kill someone because he believes that person poses a serious threat to him..I will defend that officer to the end. They do a difficult job in difficult conditions with dangerous people.

They can’t hesitate or they could end up killed. But there is no justification for what Chauvin did!

Re-Raise

If you don’t care what color they are, why are you in here calling us all white supremacists and projecting the racism of America’s past on us?

Are you hearing voices in your head??

Do the voices say things that hurt you?

You have proven my point..you apparently defend Chauvin because you think you are defending the history of the white race...bud

El Correcto

god is dead
You have proven my point..you apparently defend Chauvin because you think you are defending the history of the white race...bud
It is insane how far these clowns will go to satisfy their notion of ”white is right”
I’ve been in here like Martin Luther asking why does Chauvin race or George Floyd’s race matter in this case? Has Chauvin been proven to be white supremacist? No. It’s because you people are mentally ill projecting your delusional beliefs about america on him. It’s almost like they are trying to justify all the rioting and burning by saying Chauvin really did kill Floyd though.

Re-Raise

I’ve been in here like Martin Luther asking why does Chauvin race or George Floyd’s race matter in this case? Has Chauvin been proven to be white supremacist? No. It’s because you people are mentally ill projecting your delusional beliefs about america on him. It’s almost like they are trying to justify all the rioting and burning by saying Chauvin really did kill Floyd though.
Martin Luther? The guy who posted the thesis that formed the foundation for the Lutheran Church..or did you mean Martin Luther King?

I said race shouldn’t matter at all in this or any case!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

I think you earn the racist label by so vehemently defending this murder trial.
I mean that’s your choice, but what do you think is gonna happen when you take the side of the cop who used excessive force for 9 minutes on a subdued suspect?
Why DO YOU care so much to prove that he’s innocent of murder? Chauvin could’ve had him in cuffs and in the back of the car in 2 minutes. Could care less what dudes skin color was. Guy was ZERO threat to anybody around him on the ground with a knee in his neck.

El Correcto

god is dead
I see a policeman who has a man on the ground in handcuffs that claims he can’t breathe and that policeman is too stupid to take his knee off of his neck.

I don’t care what color either of them are! A lot of you are so quick to defend Chauvin because you seem to make it a black against white issue.

If it were the other way around and a black policeman had his knee on a repeat criminal white man..would you still think it was justified. I think it is criminally wrong in either case.
Actually the group that runs around screaming Black Lives Matter on behalf of their commie leader who hates America are making it about race bud.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think you earn the racist label by so vehemently defending this murder trial.
I mean that’s your choice, but what do you think is gonna happen when you take the side of the cop who used excessive force for 9 minutes on a subdued suspect?
Why DO YOU care so much to prove that he’s innocent of murder? Chauvin could’ve had him in cuffs and in the back of the car in 2 minutes. Could care less what dudes skin color was. Guy was ZERO threat to anybody around him on the ground with a knee in his neck.
Because I don’t want to see a man sentenced as a murderer and ran over by political theater if he didn’t murder anyone.
I have reasonable doubts about his guilt that is all. I’m not even a special pleader for police my guy, I think Chauvin’s knee was out of line personally, I’m not the people who condone knees to the neck. Don’t tell cops they can do this and then run them over the second a drug overdose victim dies under their knee. The city needs to take responsibility for it’s policy and no longer allow this non sense.

Re-Raise

Actually the group that runs around screaming Black Lives Matter on behalf of their commie leader who hates America are making it about race bud.
Oh boy!

Maybe I’m one of those elitists that you are so afraid of. Every time I come on Current Events there are a handful of you that confirm every stereotype I have of the poor, white and uneducated base.

It kills some of my brain cells every time I interact with you. It sounds from some of your stories that you have a lot of issues with you and yours.

You should probably get off the message boards and take care of real life.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Because I don’t want to see a man sentenced as a murderer and ran over by political theater if he didn’t murder anyone.
I have reasonable doubts about his guilt that is all. I’m not even a special pleader for police my guy, I think Chauvin’s knee was out of line personally, I’m not the people who condone knees to the neck. Don’t tell cops they can do this and then run them over the second a drug overdose victim dies under their knee. The city needs to take responsibility for it’s policy and no longer allow this non sense.

They took responsibility, to the tune of $27 million. Guess taxes are going up in Minneapolis.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

I get that. This is going to turn into a huge mess when he is deemed not guilty. The media that leans left really want him to be guilty, and they are setting up BLM and other liberals for serious disappointment when he’s declared not guilty. Get your popcorn ready on this one.
I don’t think he’s guilty of murder. I think he made a really crappy choice and should probably be punished. He got himself caught on film using 9 minutes worth of excessive force and now he’s paying the piper.

oldngray

nowhere special
I get that. This is going to turn into a huge mess when he is deemed not guilty. The media that leans left really want him to be guilty, and they are setting up BLM and other liberals for serious disappointment when he’s declared not guilty. Get your popcorn ready on this one.
I don’t think he’s guilty of murder. I think he mad a really crappy choice and should probably be punished. He got himself caught on film using 9 minutes worth of excessive force and now he’s paying the piper.
Negligent probably but that is a long way from murder. And there will certainly be riots if they don't get the verdict they want.