zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bruh I’m just some guy 😂 a very observational guy. There’s nothing ominous about my comment. When you are claiming that the whole thing is already rigged, you better have some serious proof, or why even believe it? Where’s your proof that parts of the jury is sympathetic to BLM? Or the defense in general?

Didn't say it was rigged. Said (potential) jurors feared for their lives. You inferred a lot from that simple statement. Witness intimidation has also been a real problem for a long time.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Didn't say it was rigged. Said (potential) jurors feared for their lives. Not a good sign. Witness intimidation has also been a real problem for a long time.
Very true. El chapo comes to mind. And the “burden” placed on these “poor jurors” in this specific trial is being well documented. I can understand your trepidation about this process, and definitely am not trying to champion the sanctity of the American justice system, lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yes, Chelsea, we can throw the constitution out the window so you can score points with your dwindling fan base. Guess what the video doesn't show. The whole story, that's what.

Also, we could have skipped the trial, but we aren't, thanks to the prosecution.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Oh boy!

Maybe I’m one of those elitists that you are so afraid of. Every time I come on Current Events there are a handful of you that confirm every stereotype I have of the poor, white and uneducated base.

It kills some of my brain cells every time I interact with you. It sounds from some of your stories that you have a lot of issues with you and yours.

You should probably get off the message boards and take care of real life.
Yet, here you are, all 6’5 and 245lbs pounds of white man just killing more brain cells.

Hey, Trump is no longer president... Relax

Oh, and anyone can be as big as they want on the internet. I'm 6'10 and 325lbs haven't decided on a color yet. :wink-very:

El Correcto

god is dead
Yet, here you are, all 6’5 and 245lbs pounds of white man just killing more brain cells.

Oh, and anyone can be as big as they want on the internet. I'm 6'10 and 325lbs haven't decided on a color yet. :wink-very:
Is a 245 lb american really that unbelievable? Could just be skinny a feeder driver.

Re-Raise

Didn’t you and Cheryl go on the STUG cruise a few years back? You didn’t seem that tall in the photos

Re-Raise

Is a 245 lb american really that unbelievable? Could just be skinny a feeder driver.
Retired pkg car. Just a big farm boy..with a college degree..wife and two daughters.

I have plenty of guns, and have always been a conservative. That is until conservatives started being like the idiots that stormed the capital and couldn’t admit when they lost, like a bunch of babies.

Re-Raise

The guy that just married my daughter a month ago is 2” taller than me and played QB in the Big 10. His brother IS 6’10“ and is currently in the NFL.

My daughter is 6’1”