Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It tells me all I need to know about someone who thinks what happened to George Floyd is okay!

You must be a complete racist idiot!

Chauvin was in no danger and still decided to kill that man. I have friends who are policemen. One of them shot a guy who attacked him with a knife a couple of weeks ago. Investigation cleared him easily.

You are idiot racists if you are trying to defend Chauvin in this case!

What if george floyd was a drug addicted criminal and also cops shouldn't kneel on people's neck for 10 minutes. Can both be true at once?

Re-Raise

37971FBD-DF9D-4022-8718-E053E1E883D0.png

What 6’10” NFL looks like in real life

The bridesmaid was 5’5” lol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I posted a pic of me with my wife and poor little DIDO about jizzed himself because he saw her legs!
Yeah I remember posting a picture of me and my Latina girlfriend when I was bench pressing 315 for reps.

It was because mean people were making fun of me on the internet and my little ego was sore. I sure showed them! @Box Ox

Maybe keep the pictures and the fantasies about other men's "jizz" to yourself.

Re-Raise

Yeah I remember posting a picture of me and my Latina girlfriend when I was bench pressing 315 for reps.

It was because mean people were making fun of me on the internet and my little ego was sore. I sure showed them! @Box Ox
Okay, Skippy. Why are we talking to each other again? You are nothing to me

rod

Retired 23 years
It’s almost like complying with police keeps you alive. When the cops came to arrest me I kept my mouth shut and did as I was told. I pleaded not guilty and hired a lawyer. Not only did I survive, but I still got a clean record.
George certainly wasn't any good at keeping his mouth shut.