Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
No you can’t, any white man who disagrees with BLM is automatically a racist prick. If you don’t contribute to the founder buying a million dollar estate in a nice white neighborhood you are a racist. If you even point that out you are a racist.
Wrong. Do it without being a prick. The president just said something like “our heart hurts, but this isn’t the way.”
Tolerance.
Show compassion to the process
While at the same time, not egging on the riots
Failure to recognize a 2 century battle for American independence results in anger
It’s not a surprise
60 years ago your grandparents used a different water fountain from my sisters grandparents
This is relevant. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Woke soy boys giving drunken rants in the morning.
5F3E190C-3625-41AD-AAD1-DA632D7BCCCA.jpeg
@Tom MacDonald and DIDO performing at the most recent BLM rally

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s quite simple.
The majority of the population is white
Everybody around you right now is white
Whites weren’t fighting for civil rights less than 50 years ago, and weren’t slaves less than a couple centuries ago
Carry on
When people quit making excuses for them maybe they’ll stop but I doubt it.

Virtually every subset of people has been treated poorly or taken advantage of somewhere along the way yet they manage not to play the victim.

When people quit making excuses for them maybe they’ll stop but I doubt it.

Virtually every subset of people has been treated poorly or taken advantage of somewhere along the way yet they manage not to play the victim.
Right, but if you’re the white guy, telling the black guy how fast they need to overcome centuries of mistreatment, it’s really not a good look. Do you understand that? You weren’t born into that. You only know what it’s like to be white.

Brownslave688

Right, but if you’re the white guy, telling the black guy how fast they need to overcome centuries of mistreatment, it’s really not a good look. Do you understand that? You weren’t born into that. You only know what it’s like to be white.
Actually that just plays right into their hands of allowing them to play the victim.

Anyone and everyone should be telling them to quit crying victim
And move on

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So accord to you ,only blacks have been mistreated
I find that odd.
What about "No Irish need apply".

Brownslave688

People that dwell on their circumstances usually don’t overcome them. Every culture and race has relatively small group of people that do it.

The difference is that almost collectively an entire race has bought into the poor us mentality.

Brownslave688

I find that odd.
My best friends family had to change the spelling of their last name during ww2. My wife’s family had to change their name when they came over from Sicily. My grandfathers family dropped the O and changed the spelling of hare along the way.

The circumstances are not unique. The way we react to them is.

I find that odd.
Wtf are you talking about you old hag?
“Only blacks have been mistreated”
Mistreatment of Irish isn’t exactly friend’ing relevant in 2021 America now is it?
I mean, good god, where do you gems come from?

My best friends family had to change the spelling of their last name during ww2. My wife’s family had to change their name when they came over from Sicily. My grandfathers family dropped the O and changed the spelling of hare along the way.

The circumstances are not unique. The way we react to them is.
Are you serious?
Skin color.......
“The circumstances are not unique”
LOF’ING L
The civil rights movement was within one lifetime ago.
The Irish have white skin 😂
I mean seriously, you don’t understand the differential in relevance?

vantexan

Wtf are you talking about you old hag?
“Only blacks have been mistreated”
Mistreatment of Irish isn’t exactly friend’ing relevant in 2021 America now is it?
I mean, good god, where do you gems come from?
Just asking, do you feel that blacks are mistreated now at the same level as in the Jim Crow days?